[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tice's contract

MikesVikes

Red says that he will deal with Tice at the end of the season. Tice's contract has a provision that he is a free agent after Jan 1st. The season isn't finished on Jan 1st.

What is the chance of another team swiping him from the Vikings and Red in that one week's time before Tice proves himself worthy of re-signing by clinching a playoff spot?

Less than 1%?

Tice will not be coaching somewhere else. MN is the only stupid team that wants him.

610594[/snapback]

Boys, did you hear the folks on ESPN last night talking about Tice. Every single member of the cast, including some folks on NFL Network's Total Access all claimed Tice was a "GREAT" coach.

Just don't see it, but I was shocked to hear all these folks claiming they should lock him up for a big extension.

Red says that he will deal with Tice at the end of the season.  Tice's contract has a provision that he is a free agent after Jan 1st.  The season isn't finished on Jan 1st. 

What is the chance of another team swiping him from the Vikings and Red in that one week's time before Tice proves himself worthy of re-signing by clinching a playoff spot?

Less than 1%?

610575[/snapback]

I'd like to put in a request via email to see if he's interested in my son's JV coaching position as i have lost the motivation. :D

He can't be any worse than me? Can he?