[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well, 1/3 is better than 0/3

Ramhock

I sat Snead in three leagues, :bash: can't remember why. Would have iced three wins for me if I had started him.

Now i have to sweat out Sunday night and Monday night.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Brady put up 30 in standard that's damn good. Not a bad call. I did the same thing. It's a weird ppr though so brees put up 119 hahahahaha projected for 45

exactly, thats why i cant even be mad. i would and will still start brady over brees next week. 30 is real good, 47 is great.cant predict those things tho. 119 is absurd, i seen eli had 70 at one point in one of mine, 10yds/1 pt and 6 pt tds.

exactly, thats why i cant even be mad. i would and will still start brady over brees next week. 30 is real good, 47 is great.cant predict those things tho. 119 is absurd, i seen eli had 70 at one point in one of mine, 10yds/1 pt and 6 pt tds.

119 is just stupid. Brady had 67. It's a point every 10. 4 for TDs. +10 for 300 yds. +10 for a 40 yd td +20 for a 50 which is why brees had so many because of the long ones.

So you're saying 11-5 is still realistic then?

No, I'm saying the McFadden is the Cowboys bell cow and once Romo gets back he's going to keep running well. The way things are shaping up in the East, as crazy as it sounds, 8-8 could very well win the division.

We are 2-5 the Giants are 4-4 after losing again today. They still have NE, Jets, and CAr to play. Wash is 3-4 and have to play the same teams as is Philly 3-4. Our defense is playing really well and once Romo gets back we can win some games. We needed this game today though. We have dropped N.O., Giants, and now Seattle in which we could have won all three had we of had even an average QB. Bradford is up next and he could very well give us that game, and damn if we can't beat TB for cryin out loud.

Edited by Cowboyz1