[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 Questions

Rileyrott

I have 2 questions:

1. Should I drop B. Stokley (WR-DEN) to pick-up Chris Henry (WR-CIN)? I need a 3rd WR for week 10 and this seems logical to me. I will not be using Stokley this week against DET.

2. Who do I drop to pick-up a 2nd QB (I'm thinking N.Davenport) and, of the following, who would you get?:

Matt Schaub (HOU): Is injured and week 10 bye, but will be back for week 11 and should have Andre Johnson back.

Damon Huard (KC): Not much here, but is consistent around 25 points per game (our league).

Marc Bulger (STL): High risk-high reward (sometimes), has been injured, and OL is a mess but still can wing it.

Vince Young (TEN): Hasn't done much yet, can he turn it around?

Steve McNair (BAL): Constantly injured, not dependable

The 2nd QB is strictly back-up, as I have Romo and will start him the rest of the year (team in sig below).

Thanks!

stokley and henry almost seem like a wash to me - I guess I'd have to see a game out of Chris Henry before I rushed out to go get him.

If I wait on Henry, somebody will pick him up off WW next week, before me. Right now, I can add him immediately, but once the games start Sunday, we go to WW and then it's worst-to-first pecking order and I am last. Need to decide this week.

I'd probably drop Stokley for Henry as well. Henry is definitely that guy that when teams key in on TJ & CJ he can make them pay.

I'm high on picking Bulger for a back up...but I'd lean more towards Schaub. He gets AJ back in a couple weeks, Green is coming back, and the other WR's have shown some potential.