[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Due to Weather

mk53220

Who do I start.

Gaffney vs NYJ (Snow)

Evans vs CLE (Snow)

R. White vs TBB (DEFENSE)

M. Furrey @ SDC (ball spread)

J. Urban vs NOS (Fitz and Boldin)

A. Toomer vs WAS

TENNESSE WR (Gage or Williams) vs KC

PPR League

Edited by mk53220

thanks for the help

All week long all I heard was Gaffney. But thats risky with upside. Evans risky too with snow, but is #1. R.White had about 30 yds last game against TB. The other three I stay away from.

R. White is the only one playing in good weather. I'd go with him and hope he gets a couple good matchups in the game.

Wow. Pretty tough decision. I guess I agree Toomer could get one. But Furrey will start, and has had a week to get into the playbook since Roy went down. Furrey led the NFC in receptions last year and will be playing in the sun, and probably from behind. I lean Furrey.

That is a tough call. If Roddy White was healthy, but could be poor conditions in Tampa as well.

Furrey is where I'm leaning, just because the weather is nice. Lots of crossing routes today which is Furrey's niche.

Toomer is a close 2nd to Furrey. White #3 choice.

Thanks for your reply to my topic.

Leaning toward Gaffney. The New England weather doesn't sound as bad as Cleveland's, plus I'd say that Gaffney has more upside. I thought of Furrey too, but I'd be a little worried that San Diego could shut down the Lions. They've had some good offensive games this year, but they've also looked impotent at times.

I like Evans, Furrey, and Toomer in that order. Bad weather does favor the wr since he knows where he is going. Furrey could get a lot of catches but may not get in the end zone. Toomer may not get a lot of passes but could get a score. tough choices!

I have Evans but am leaning towards benching him for Patten. I think "bad" weather favors a receiver over the CB when field conditions are bad due to rain/sleet.etc. Howeer wind is a whole other story because it won't matter if Evans gets open when Edwards can't get him the ball. Remember that he doesn't have the arm of D. Anderson or Losman for that matter.

Think Evans will be worth it. The whole PPR will he get looks in a snowy weather?? He hasnt done much at all but this is suppose to be his month. I just dont know if I should start Toomer, Evans or Gaffney or Furrey.

Edited by mk53220

How about this someone sway me to not start Evans....

i gotthe best reason not to start evans...remember he's lee evans. a player whos value relies on speed...if he doesnt break that 50 yarder he doesnt go...i guess he can catch a 15-20 yarder and take it to the house...but his value has always been catching a 40 and taking it home...i dont expect many passes over 20-25 yards today...