[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst team in the NFL is...

muck

Which team is the worst?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which team is the worst (listed alphabetically)?

• Cleveland Browns (3-11; -150 net points)
    • Detroit Lions (2-12; -204 net points
    • Kansas City Chiefs (3-11; -143 net points)
    • St. Louis Rams (1-13; -218 net points)
    • Tampa Bay Bucs (2-12; -149 net points)
    • Washington Redskins (4-10; -50 net points)

Wait a second, how does Seattle not make that list? I'm sorry but I would bet against Seattle, at home, against any of those teams right now.

Because they have five wins; four wins was the arbitrary cutoff I used. :wacko:

I think both the Chiefs and the Lions have bottomed out and are actually starting to move on up again even if their respective records don't show it. Cleveland and Tampa have been in free fall for a couple of years now and they are about to hit bottom. After last night's debacle you could make a strong argument for the Redskins but I honestly believe they have worse days ahead of them still. That only leaves the Rams as the team that is currently the most F'ed up in the league. They've been in a steady decline since their last SB appearance and I don't know if there is any light in the tunnel yet.

Sure there's a light - it's on the front of a train.

I'm here in STL. With season tix. It. Is. Bad. As in, awful-bad.

Case closed. :wacko:

Did you end up going Sunday? Man, it was the quietest I have ever heard it in there. No one even bothered to boo.

Wait a second, how does Seattle not make that list? I'm sorry but I would bet against Seattle, at home, against any of those teams right now.

Seattle is bad but they arent that bad. The did have several good games.

Losing to tampa bay was terrible but before that they at least beat the truly bad teams.

Rams are definitely the worst, and I'd put Tampa second worst.

Did you end up going Sunday? Man, it was the quietest I have ever heard it in there. No one even bothered to boo.

Stayed till halftime so my buddy and I could catch the 3:00 games - we both had a bunch going in later games. Not really much to stay for anyway after the $9 super nachos.

I remember the quiet years up to '98. Leaving games and seeing the tix that scalpers didn't sell on windshields of cars. I still enjoy going to see the other teams though. Like Manning this year.

Its easily the Rams. The other teams listed all have at least 3 things in there favor going forward. The Rams? SJ and the #1 draft pick...thats about it.

Please list?

I still think SJax and Spagnolo trump most of what those other teams have

Again, as of this very second, it is the Seahawks. Remember that 3 of their 5 wins came against the Rams and Lions. The Lions had them down 17-0. If they got to play the Rams again right now, the Rams would win, even if the Seahawks were at home. The Lions would probably blow them out, even with Daunte. Yes, the Seahawks are THAT bad.