[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TO reports

SLAYER

TO has no leverage, no hand whatsoever.  He knows they aint re-negoiating his deal.  He has to report..

905270[/snapback]

For once I agree with you Spain. T.O. and Rosenhaus knew they had no leverage and were just hoping the Eagles would fold. When it came time they knew T.O. had to report or risk losing money. Westbrook, on the other hand, does have some leverage IMO.

We all know he has no leverage, I think the NFL in general isn't going to let him get his way. It would set a bad precident for years to come if they let pull this shiat.

I can't imagine trying to hold my temper as the coach or owner in a meeting tomorrow with T.O. and Rosenhaus.

I would go ballistic for sure, and T.O. would probably not come back.

905526[/snapback]

Right there with you. Rosenhaus is a plague in the NFL that needs to be cured.

I can't stand him and the tag team of TO and Rosenhaus is terrible.

I saw an interview with Rosenhaus on Sportscenter yesterday.

"The team knows that T.O. isn't happy..."

The team knows that T.O. isn't happy??? Does T.O. realize how much he's pissed off the team, management and the city of Philly? Does he really think anyone gives a crap how jovial T.O. is at this point? T.O. can take medication to get happy, if that's what it takes... but he can seriously chomp the whang if he expects anyone to go out of their way to improve HIS mood. :D

I hope TO can swim because he may taking a dip in the Delaware... :D

905843[/snapback]

:D:D:D

TO has no leverage, no hand whatsoever.  He knows they aint re-negoiating his deal.  He has to report..

905270[/snapback]

Sure he has to report, but he can be a distraction, right? He can make everyone's life miserable, and then what? The Eagles will have to re-negotiate or move him, no?

Sure he has to report, but he can be a distraction, right? He can make everyone's life miserable, and then what? The Eagles will have to re-negotiate or move him, no?

905889[/snapback]

I would let his a$$ rot on the bench!

But then he gets paid. Exactly what he'd want.

905906[/snapback]

If he causes trouble , he has special clauses in his contract for fines for being disruptive. If refuses to play no pay.

If you saw the interview with Dick, ur I mean, Drew Rosenhaus, you can see why agents are so unpopular. He said TO just wanted to play and didnt want to get caught up in all the talk. He failed to mention that TO was the one doing all the talking. Rosenhaus should be banned from being an agent...

If you saw the interview with Dick, ur I mean, Drew Rosenhaus, you can see why agents are so unpopular.  He said TO just wanted to play and didnt want to get caught up in all the talk.  He failed to mention that TO was the one doing all the talking.  Rosenhaus should be banned from being an agent...

905921[/snapback]

You got that right!