[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are You Ready For Some Football .......

Menudo

I know it is only pre-season, but I can't wait to see the Men of Steel back on the field tonight. I know I'll get real tired of hearing about T.O. and Hines Ward by the night's end, but I'm really anxious to see some of the young kids and new faces. The word out of camp is that Cedrick Wilson has been dazzling, and Cowher said that Heath Miller has had a perfect camp. Also, their was a report that John Kuhn, an un-drafted free agent, may see some time at Tailback in the 2nd half tonight. My brother-in-law was the starting QB for Shippensburg University for Kuhn's Sophomore and Junior years, so that will be cool to see him playing, though he has no chance of making the team. Anyway, as much as I rip on my fellow Pennsylvania bretheren from Philly, here's hoping there are no serious injuries tonight :D , lord knows these two teams have already had enough pre-season drama. I myself will be going through my normal pre-season ritual, donning the Steeler attire, using some of my crazy superstitions and enjoying the game. We fans have to practice as well. :D

:D HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!!

:D

Steelers :D

:D

No need to watch the game ... we will not get to see TO get lady dog slapped across the middle.

928406[/snapback]

Good point, Polamalu took care of him during last year's regular season romp by the Steelers, which was very fun to watch.

Good point, Polamalu took care of him during last year's regular season romp by the Steelers, which was very fun to watch.

928420[/snapback]

I hear McFadden has been looking good in camp. That was a great pick by the Steelers. Kid was a stud for us at FSU.

I hear McFadden has been looking good in camp. That was a great pick by the Steelers. Kid was a stud for us at FSU.

928454[/snapback]

I'm hoping McFadden surplants the ageless Williams by at least mid-season (hopefully sooner).