[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any other Super Leauges?

Bombs Away

We're running a 20 team league with two 10 team divisions. Two separate drafts, interconference games, same player could be on opposing division team. A little more strategy in picking starting lineups against oppostite division. Of course more money involved too. Myfantasyleague.com is the only software that we've found that supports this format. Anyone else?

Edited by Bombs Away

I'm not sure if you're saying your leagues don't allow them or your software doesn't., or both

949781[/snapback]

We use MFL in all my leagues & they allow just about anything. What I was saying was our league doesn't allow it. So in 32 H we have 32 teams with 12 man rosters or 384 individual players including team QB, PK & Def. In both Fusion & Dynasty Wars II we have 16 teams and include IDPs. Fusion carries a 35 player active roster & a 12 player taxi squad (752 players). Dynasty Wars II carries a 40 player active roster & a 13 player Taxi squad (848 players).

WOW!  I just looked a couple of your rosters, they're pretty thin.  So in your league not more than 1 team can have the same player?

949798[/snapback]

On the contrary, it's all relative. For instance, our 2nd & 3rd WRs as a whole score way less than the typical leagues. Yet in our league they are still difference-makers.

WOW!  I just looked a couple of your rosters, they're pretty thin.  So in your league not more than 1 team can have the same player?

949798[/snapback]

Yep. It's pretty crazy. By about the 7th round of the draft you're drafting guys you've never heard of. :D

Of all the leagues I'm in though, it's one of my favorites.

Yep. It's pretty crazy. By about the 7th round of the draft you're drafting guys you've never heard of. :D

Of all the leagues I'm in though, it's one of my favorites.

949822[/snapback]

Yeah no kidding, I just drafted the long snapper for the Rams in the 32 More Homers League.

Edited by twiley