[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just Drafted

Eagle2003

Just drafted in a 10 team (non-keeper) performance based league (1 point for receptions WR, 1 point every 5 carries for a RB and 1 point every 5 completions QB) all TDs are worth 3 points. You get bonuses for over 100 rushing/receiving and 300 passing. Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1K, 1DEF

Starting lineup

Plummer (actually top 5 QB in our league last year)

Tomlinson

Dillon (bonus for over 100 yards is huge for him)

Holt (1 point per reception)

A. Johnson

Witten

Washington

Vanderjet

Bench

McNair (could start by the end of the year)

Ronnie Brown

Barlow

Driver

Stallworth

Cooley

Jacksonville

Bris Brown

What does everyone think?

Edited by Eagle2003

Just drafted in a 10 team (non-keeper) performance based league (1 point for receptions WR, 1 point every 5 carries for a RB and 1 point every 5 completions QB) all TDs are worth 3 points.  You get bonuses for over 100 rushing/receiving and 300 passing.  Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1K, 1DEF

Starting lineup

Plummer (actually top 5 QB in our league last year)

Tomlinson

Dillon (bonus for over 100 yards is huge for him)

Holt (1 point per reception)

A. Johnson

Witten

Washington

Vanderjet

Bench

McNair (could start by the end of the year)

Ronnie Brown

Barlow

Driver

Stallworth

Cooley

Jacksonville

Bris Brown

What does everyone think?

967969[/snapback]

you must have had the 1st pick..that was nice getting Dillon and Holt back to back.you have a good looking team.

you must have had the 1st pick..that was nice getting Dillon and Holt back to back.you have a good looking team.

967978[/snapback]

Lots of promise, Waited all last year for stallworth and droped driver and picked chris brown second, so what kind of advice could i possibly give you, nexcept good draft and ride it out............lots of potential :D

Thanks Air. I know my QBs are hurting. The problem is, that there was little value after taking Tomlinson, Dillion, Holt, Andre and Witten with my first 5 picks. The good thing about Witten in my league is that he scored 10 points less than Gates last year, even though Gates blew up. I think that Witten has more room for improvement over last year than Gates does! (Not saying he is better, because I would take Gates in a heartbeat, just comparable stats, especially for the round (5th) I selected him.