[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

From the CrockPot...

PantherDave

It's that time of the year to tell us what's cooking this Sunday(or Thursday night), and tell us about that one game ya just got that feeling about.

Well it will be the crockpot for the PD household this Sunday, as I've got what appears to be an excellent and hearty Seafood Stew reciepe. It's in a tomato base like Manhattan Chowder would be, but is loaded with fish, scallops, mussels, shrimp, crab claws and a slew of stew vegtables. Going to have some French bread to dip into the stew as well.....man I am looling forward to this feed!!!! I will be drinking Michelob Amber Bock with it to help wash it down.

Now for some football, and I say Broncos fall into a trap in Miami and come away from South Florida 0-1. Phins might not win many this year, but I just got that feeling here with this match-up.

Broncos 24

Phins 27

Depends on what my buddy makes, poker on Thursday at his house. Sunday will be pizza and wings, delivered, who has time to cook on the opening day of church??

970747[/snapback]

The crockpot was made for Sundays-prep in the morning, throw it all in, set it on low-it cooks while you watch football. Then you eat at 7 for the post game/pregame show. Then settle in for the Sunday night game. A crockpot is essential for the NFL season.

Well, it's my birthday Saturday, and we're planning a huge tailgate/birthday bash on campus before the MSU game. Sunday is probably going to be a small, intimate gathering of a few close friends . . . we've got some leftover wings, dogs, burgs, and beer from the Labor Day grilling so a few of us will be finishing that off. Meanwhile, we'll watch the Lions get the season rolling against Brett "If I Am Superman, Artificial Turf Is My Kryptonite" Favre.

Right? Please . . . pretty please? :D:D:D

Peace

policy

Edited by policyvote

The crockpot was made for Sundays-prep in the morning, throw it all in, set it on low-it cooks while you watch football. Then you eat at 7 for the post game/pregame show. Then settle in for the Sunday night game. A crockpot is essential for the NFL season.

970772[/snapback]

I was being sarcastic... Stew/crockpot and smoker are Sunday essentials in our house... I even take the smoker tailgating. Your stew sounds like my Ciopianno sp?? You may have changed my mind about what I am eating on Sunday!! :D

It's that time of the year to tell us what's cooking this Sunday(or Thursday night), and tell us about that one game ya just got that feeling about.

Well it will be the crockpot for the PD household this Sunday, as I've got what appears to be an excellent and hearty Seafood Stew reciepe. It's in a tomato base like Manhattan Chowder would be, but is loaded with fish, scallops, mussels, shrimp, crab claws and a slew of stew vegtables. Going to have some French bread to dip into the stew as well.....man I am looling forward to this feed!!!! I will be drinking Michelob Amber Bock with it to help wash it down.

Now for some football, and I say Broncos fall into a trap in Miami and come away from South Florida 0-1. Phins might not win many this year, but I just got that feeling here with this match-up.

Broncos 24

Phins 27

970721[/snapback]

Yer not a very nice guy. All this, and you don't post the recipe?

:D:D

The Tailgate is set for Thursday Night.

Parking lot will be open earlier than usual. Normal time is 4 hours before kick off!

We will be in there by 4:30 pm EST!

Being that we only get one or two warm weather games at Foxboro we will be taking advantage of the nice 77 degree temp with a summer time meal.

We will start with Steamers (Steamaas- if your from around here)

Corn on the Cobb

Pasta and Taco salads

End with Steak Tips - BBQ and Terriaky.

All the while the chips and dip will be happening.

Bub Light, Miller Light are the 2 beers of choice and an assortment of:

Capt Morgan, Tangeray and Absolute Citron to mix in between.

Don't forget the Cigars!

Satelite TV is the new big addition to this years crew. So we can get ESPN and every other game (NFL package) when we are in the parking lot!

I love my Sundays at home durning Football season. My couch and Big Screen all day but NOTHING beats a PATS home game with 4 of my great friends, especialy when it's SNOWING!!!! (Right Capt. Hook?!?!?!?)

Satelite TV is the new big addition to this years crew. So we can get ESPN and every other game (NFL package) when we are in the parking lot!

970892[/snapback]

you suck, im sure the armed forces network will be showing the worst matchups of the weekend...but since they usually show 3 games at a time on different channels there is still hope that i can watch my Giants rack up hugh lead against the cards only to blow it in the 4th still.

have fun :D

• 2 weeks later...