[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LatherupmyButterfingers Coles?

notamomo

Two TD drops?! What the FUHH is up with that?! I saw one on a highlight. Only just heard about the other. I had Coles in my lineup but couldn't watch the game. Can anyone give more info about his play? Routes? Drops? Impact on the game?

Looks like the J-E-T-S will suck, suck, suck this year....

He did drop a perfect pass at the five that definitely would have resulted in a TD. The seconde was thrown down the sideline and it would have been tough for him to score without going out of bounds. It would have been a nice catch! And I am sure there are many WRs in the league that come down with that ball. To bad none of them are on my team!

He did drop a perfect pass at the five that definitely would have resulted in a TD.  The seconde was thrown down the sideline and it would have been tough for him to score without going out of bounds.  It would have been a nice catch!  And I am sure there are many WRs in the league that come down with that ball.  To bad none of them are on my team!

985485[/snapback]

No, there were 2 EASY passes that he dropped that would have both been TD's - one in the end zone & the other on a crossing pattern at about the 5. Both throws were perfect & no one was near him. The sideline would have been a very tough catch as the ball was thrown too far outside.

He is on my team, naturally.

Yes, swashbucklers is referring to ANOTHER drop. It was tough, but one Coles would probably tell you he should have had.

I remember the Coles of old and he had sure hands. I remember him taking the ball out of the hands of a Miami defensive back at full speed, falling out of bounds, during the "greatest MNF comeback ever"...

This was just a bad day.

Lack of concentration on both.  Probably trying to do too much since the rest of the Jets offense was...how shall I say....um, sucking.

Coles will be fine, just a bad day.

985735[/snapback]

I hope you are right! I was thinking about dropping him and picking up Javon Walker. He just got dropped in my local!