[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Javon Walker

FredGSanford

I think part of the reason is they haven't found another WR off the scrap heap. This of course is just speculation. They may also be thinking that with an amazing rehab he could be back when they play in the Super Bowl.

991989[/snapback]

I certainly ain't no doctor ... heck, I don't even like going to the doctor, but a torn ACL is way different than what TO had last year. Even if rehab goes well doesn't it take most people 2 years to get back to what they were. I remember hearing that before and believe it to be accurate.

Even if rehab goes well doesn't it take most people 2 years to get back to what they were.  I remember hearing that before and believe it to be accurate.

992194[/snapback]

For Runningbacks. Most others several months before they can hit the field (more months than are in a season)

For Runningbacks.  Most others several months before they can hit the field (more months than are in a season)

992294[/snapback]

The numbers I heard were 6-12 months--which would be after the SB.

I think that Javon is getting some other medical opinions, and the Pack are not really finding anybody who lights their fire on the waiver wires, so they are happy to keep Javon on the roster until they get something really definite about when he may or may not be back.

if you really think he's coming back this season, I've got a bridge to sell ya

993004[/snapback]

Rice made it back in 3 months from a similar injury, so it CAN be done.

I wouldn't put money anywhere near that happening, though.

And in his first game back, he hurt the knee again, ending his season.

993427[/snapback]

Broken knee cap - it's tough to connect a torn tendon to a broken bone.

As I said, though, Rice is a rare player both in terms of talent and drive; I'd figure Walker is out for the year.