[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LaMont Jordan

Vet

see, for me...Jordan got me 25 pts...while Edge got me 27...the rec TD is what really made things nice since including the yds, he got me just about 12 pts...the yardage was 9...so 1 more yd would have made it 12 total on the play...

I'm not worried though, the Eagles run D played pretty well...and the past 2 games, he's had decent runs called back...

as long as he gets 5 receptions a game...I'm fine with that..

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see, for me...Jordan got me 25 pts...while Edge got me 27...the rec TD is what really made things nice since including the yds, he got me just about 12 pts...the yardage was 9...so 1 more yd would have made it 12 total on the play...

I'm not worried though, the Eagles run D played pretty well...and the past 2 games, he's had decent runs called back...

as long as he gets 5 receptions a game...I'm fine with that..

1021743[/snapback]

I'm not interested in any league where a RB with 72 yards from scrimmage gets essentially the same points as a RB with 137 yards from scrimmage. You need to rethink your scoring system.

I'm not interested in any league where a RB with 72 yards from scrimmage gets essentially the same points as a RB with 137 yards from scrimmage.  You need to rethink your scoring system.

1021796[/snapback]

Dude, give it a rest already. So you think Jordan's a piece of Athenae. Fine. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

My opinion is that I do have Jordan as my 3rd rd choice and am very pleased with his fantasy production (pt per reception), which if I understand, was your whole point in the first place. Who the f-ck are you to tell people how they should run their leagues?

You need to get a life.

Dude, give it a rest already. So you think Jordan's a piece of Athenae. Fine. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

My opinion is that I do have Jordan as my 3rd rd choice and am very pleased with his fantasy production (pt per reception), which if I understand, was your whole point in the first place. Who the f-ck are you to tell people how they should run their leagues?

You need to get a life.

1021835[/snapback]

Shut up little man.

If you don't like the points I'm making then don't reply. Put me on your ignore list, makes no difference to me biitch.

Shut up little man.

If you don't like the points I'm making then don't reply.  Put me on your ignore list, makes no difference to me biitch.

1021867[/snapback]

Jordan will outscore Martin :D

Shut up little man.

If you don't like the points I'm making then don't reply.  Put me on your ignore list, makes no difference to me biitch.

1021867[/snapback]

About what I expected from an Kate Middleton like yourself. I'm not into the ignore lists - I much prefer to see what a-holes like yourself have to say so I can punch gaping holes into their childish arguments, much like I've done with this one. Pleases me immensely you stupid putz.

About what I expected from an Kate Middleton like yourself. I'm not into the ignore lists - I much prefer to see what a-holes like yourself have to say so I can punch gaping holes into their childish arguments, much like I've done with this one. Pleases me immensely you stupid putz.

1021888[/snapback]

There has been no hole poked in my argument. Sixteen carries, nineteen yards says it all.

The only hole that's getting poked is your pick puckered one.

There has been no hole poked in my argument.  Sixteen carries, nineteen yards says it all.

The only hole that's getting poked is your pick puckered one.

1021903[/snapback]

Tell you what man - I'm done. The name-calling and what-not is beneath me, maybe not beneath you, but me for sure, so my bad on that aspect. Some people just p-ss me off and you're right there at the top of the list where these message boards are concerned.

So go ahead and respond as will - you're wrong about Jordan from a fantasy perspective and his numbers bear that out thus far this year. That's enough for me...oh what the heck - you stupid f-ucktard.

Tell you what man - I'm done. The name-calling and what-not is beneath me, maybe not beneath you, but me for sure, so my bad on that aspect. Some people just p-ss me off and you're right there at the top of the list where these message boards are concerned.

So go ahead and respond as will - you're wrong about Jordan from a fantasy perspective and his numbers bear that out thus far this year. That's enough for me...oh what the heck - you stupid f-ucktard.

1021918[/snapback]

See ya, little man.

Purely out of morbid curiousty Vet, but why are you so vehemently anti Jordan?

I mean I understand that he's not performing astoundingly well (of course the same could be said of a lot of other late 2nd or 3rd round backs also!), but in PPR leagues, he's chugging along at a nice little clip.

What gives? :D

Purely out of morbid curiousty Vet, but why are you so vehemently anti Jordan?

I mean I understand that he's not performing astoundingly well (of course the same could be said of a lot of other late 2nd or 3rd round backs also!), but in PPR leagues, he's chugging along at a nice little clip.

What gives? :D

1022051[/snapback]

I think it stems back to July and August when people were touting him as a top 10 RB and I politely tried to point out that he was no such thing and was chastised for it.

I actually like Jordan a lot - I think he is one of the best backup RBs in the league.

I think it stems back to July and August when people were touting him as a top 10 RB and I politely tried to point out that he was no such thing and was chastised for it.

I actually like Jordan a lot - I think he is one of the best backup RBs in the league.

1022068[/snapback]

Back-up? Jordan looks great this year to me and he will post some great stats. Speaking of back-ups ..... with your lack of knowledge you would be a back-up owner in my league. Make that .......... 3rd string! :D:D

Back-up? Jordan looks great this year to me and he will post some great stats. Speaking of back-ups ..... with your lack of knowledge you would be a back-up owner in my league. Make that .......... 3rd string!  :D  :D

1022290[/snapback]

I would dominate your league.

Lost in all of this is that I have endured all this talk about the Vikings being so much worse this season because of Randy Moss departing, and that Jordan would run wild with Moss on the team now. All we could read before the season, and in the early part of this season, was that Moss is going to draw all the defense and open everything up for Jordan. From what I've seen (did not see yesterday's game), that must not have been the case yesterday, and that seems like the kind of game where Jordan's rushing would have been SO important.

He looked great to me early, but this is a real rap against Moss, really. Raiderfan...good luck with Jordan - with the cancer eating away at your team from the outside of the formation in.

Sorry, but claiming Jordan a bust or a top 10 fantasy RB after only 3 weeks is, IMHO, just stupid. Both he and Moss are, after all, new to this team. I'm no Raider fan (Halloween is supposed to be big in my neck of the woods, but only once a year), but I figure at some point this season, the Raider offense will find their identity, and the skill players will put up some very good numbers.

Shut up little man.

1021867[/snapback]

yes, the point you are making is that you are a fecktard....move along people....nothing to see here..

yes, the point you are making is that you are a fecktard....move along people....nothing to see here..

1022423[/snapback]

You sound like somone who picked LaMont Jordan and is now regretting it.

Don't worry, I'm sure you can get someone off waivers that will put up better numbers.

16-19 :D

You sound like somone who picked LaMont Jordan and is now regretting it.

Don't worry, I'm sure you can get someone off waivers that will put up better numbers.

16-19  :D

1022430[/snapback]

you sound liek a cuMar owner who is mad that he's stinkin it up and you could have waited a whole round to probably get Jordan...

I led my league in scoring this week and am doing just fine FYI

you sound liek a cuMar owner who is mad that he's stinkin it up and you could have waited a whole round to probably get Jordan...

I led my league in scoring this week and am doing just fine FYI

1022434[/snapback]

No, I don't have Curtis Martin.