[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DMD showing that Dallas bias...

TDFFFreak

Game of the week in Tunnel Vision Dallas vs. San Fran? Come on...

I saw many of these games on SUnday Ticket. How about Jax vs. Jets, Philly vs. Oakland, NE vs. Pit, Miami vs. Carolina to name a few. Can't help but think the game would not have been picked had the outcome been in favor of the Niners. :D The fact is Dallas should have wiped the floor with San Fran so coming back against a pathetic team in my mind does not make the game of the week. How about we give some props to Miami who once again showed that maybe they are better than predicted.

My 2 cents.

I was tempted to make the GOTW be a six-way tie between CAR-MIA, JAC-NYJ, TEN-STL, NE-PIT, NYG-SD and DAL-SF. I became dizzy at the prospect so I am selecting just one game as a representative GOTW that is really for the entire weekend that was thrilling. Huddle Salute to every team this week

I was completely torn this week since there were so many great games to chose from. I ended up with the Dallas game only because it had the second most points (65) and the SD-NYG game that had 68 points was not very close for a GOTW. If the SF-DAL game did not have so many points in it, I probably would have used JAC-NYJ since it was the first OT game this season. The TEN-STL was a great game too from a fantasy perspective.

All things being equal, I always tend towards the games with the most points that was a close matchup that is not decided until late.

bias... :D

I was completely torn this week since there were so many great games to chose from. I ended up with the Dallas game only because it had the second most points (65) and the SD-NYG game that had 68 points was not very close for a GOTW. If the SF-DAL game did not have so many points in it, I probably would have used JAC-NYJ since it was the first OT game this season. The TEN-STL was a great game too from a fantasy perspective.

All things being equal, I always tend towards the games with the most points that was a close matchup that is not decided until late.

bias... :D

1022816[/snapback]

I have no problem with a dallas bias...but that's just me :D

Whenever the 'Boys play it's the GOTW. But you'd probably say that I was biased.  :D

1023658[/snapback]

And I admit my Eagles bias so I can understand, but as an owner of the site you must be fair-- doesn't the Eagles/Oakland deserve some consideration, gimpy kicker and all? :D

And I admit my Eagles bias so I can understand, but as an owner of the site you must be fair-- doesn't the Eagles/Oakland deserve some consideration, gimpy kicker and all?  :D

1024832[/snapback]

No....only Cowboys here. All day and all night. :D

Besides, what was the reason Filthadelphia didn't sign a back-up keeker? Too cheap or too stoopid? There's yer analysis. :D