[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

J.J Arrington

magagnon

I picked 2 of this year's running back rookies. Unfortunately, none of them is nicknamed "Cadillac".

Is there any hope that J.J Arrington will produce this season ? I was not expecting much from him in the first half of the season but I thought he would at least keep his starting job... Did anyone watch him sunday ? Why did he get only 5 carries ? How long does a guy need to recover from a stomach virus ?

Should have picked a Cadillac instead of a Kia ... :D

Any thoughts ?

I picked 2 of this year's running back rookies. Unfortunately, none of them is nicknamed "Cadillac".

Is there any hope that J.J Arrington will produce this season ? I was not expecting much from him in the first half of the season but I thought he would at least keep his starting job... Did anyone watch him sunday ? Why did he get only 5 carries ? How long does a guy need to recover from a stomach virus ?

Should have picked a Cadillac instead of a Kia ...  :D

Any thoughts ?

1026201[/snapback]

I picked 3 but wonder about JJ. May have to drop him or Matt Jones this week.

Since he isn't worth squat, and I am not in any real trouble that he could cure, I am going to hold on to him and see if things turn around.

I was tempted by the offer of the Cardinal's mascot STRAIGHT UP for him; I mean the mascot is first string and all, but I am one of those hopeless dreamers. I had players like Tatum Bell and Travis Taylor LAST year. :D

The guy has shown nothing. Not in the preseason. Not in the regular season. There have been rumors about the Cards trading for M. Bennett. He's lost his job to Shipp. Only fantasy football people cannot see the writing on the wall. Arrington and Bell should start a suppport group for delusional FF owners.

Edited by CaptainHook

After 3 games everyone is ready to write off the rook? KJ looked like crap early last year too.

I'm not saying he WILL become productive enough to be plugged into yer lineup, but I think dropping him 3 games into the season is a bit premature.