[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nice little article on Bobby Engram and the 'Hawks

yo mama

Bobby may be as automatic as any receiver in the game right now. 

1036560[/snapback]

Dead on info here. :D Engram is the very definition of clutch. I'd like to see him get another shot at that playoff winning TD catch, he wouldn't drop it a second time..

Thanks for the information Mama.  I have him sitting on my bench and considered dropping him, but in light of this information, I might just hang on to him for a little while longer.

1036682[/snapback]

He's obviously bench depth in a 10 team league, like yours. But with your points for receptions he's perfect in that role. You can plug him in any week, regardless of match up, and get consistant production. He provides good value for a bye week/injury replacement WR.

He's obviously bench depth in a 10 team league, like yours.  But with your points for receptions he's perfect in that role.  You can plug him in any week, regardless of match up, and get consistant production.  He provides good value for a bye week/injury replacement WR.

1037147[/snapback]

If he can start dragging in a few more TD's he can be very dangerous player.

If he can start dragging in a few more TD's he can be very dangerous player.

1037152[/snapback]

Yeah, only 1 look in the red zone thus far, which sucks (unless you own Alexander, in which case you're raking in huge dividends from the 'Hawks red zone offense). However, Engram's 72% reception ratio is outstanding. Thown to 9, 8, and 8 times, so his role is well-defined.

Yeah, only 1 look in the red zone thus far, which sucks (unless you own Alexander, in which case you're raking in huge dividends from the 'Hawks red zone offense).  However, Engram's 72% reception ratio is outstanding.  Thown to 9, 8, and 8 times, so his role is well-defined.

1037167[/snapback]

Engram is on our waiver wire and he was 1 of the guys I looked at last week before picking up Curtis. I expect his year to get better and better also. I think teams are realizing now that Darrell Jackson is for real and needs to be covered like he is a top WR. that should open up the field for Engram even more and more as the season rolls on.

This may be a little late but Engram looks like a very good start this week!!! Shaun Springs will be on DJack leaving rookie Carlos Rogers on Engram. Sounds like an Engram touchdown in the making.

I have Engram and Porter and I am starting Porter this week just based on Dallas getting burned by WASHINGTON of all teams.. The 'Boys will be so concerned about Moss I just see Porter finally scoring this week.. Even tho Hassleback to Engram would be a hook-up for me.. OK now I'm rethinking my strategy!!!

I have Engram and Porter and I am starting Porter this week just based on Dallas getting burned by WASHINGTON of all teams.. The 'Boys will be so concerned about Moss I just see Porter finally scoring this week.. Even tho Hassleback to Engram would be a hook-up for me.. OK now I'm rethinking my strategy!!!

1037624[/snapback]

Thing is, Engram gets his looks every week. He is Hasselbecks go to guy.

However, in regards to the Raiders: In a situation like this where Moss is double covered, Collins is just as likely to go to Courtney Anderson as he is Porter. At least so far in the season this has been the case. :D