[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Avernus Fantasy Advice

Avernus

Pick 2. Thanks.

D. Branch (vs SD)

T. Glenn (@ OAK)

P. Burress (vs STL)

Ro. Smith (@ JAX)

D. Bennett (vs IND)

This is the order in which I'm currently thinking: meaning I start Branch and Glenn. Waddayathink? Had a couple people that recommended Glenn/Burress, and a convincing argument for Branch/Smith, but I'm not sure I trust Buress enough to catch the passes and Plummer enough to be able to get the ball to Rod.

1036412[/snapback]

I like burress and glenn, both will be seeing alot of action and likely in shootouts...

good luck

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to make a decision on who to start at my WR and Flex2 spot and it is driving me crazy! I posted this in the Advice forum already but want your take also. Here are the options...

WR: Curtis (@NYG) or Lloyd (vs. Ari)

Flex2: S. Jackson (@ NYG), S. Davis (vs. GB), Kevin Curtis/Brandon Lloyd (whichever not picked for WR)

No points for receptions. Standard 1 point every 10 yards rush/rec, 6 pts tds.

Thanks a lot guy...

Edit: Ive already plugged Bulger, Rudi, Alexander, Witten, Rackers, & Ravens D in.

Edited by Primetime9287

I'm trying to make a decision on who to start at my WR and Flex2 spot and it is driving me crazy! I posted this in the Advice forum already but want your take also.  Here are the options...

WR: Curtis (@NYG) or Lloyd (vs. Ari)

Flex2: S. Jackson (@ NYG), S. Davis (vs. GB), Kevin Curtis/Brandon Lloyd (whichever not picked for WR)

No points for receptions. Standard 1 point every 10 yards rush/rec, 6 pts tds.

Thanks a lot guy...

Edit: Ive already plugged Bulger, Rudi, Alexander, Witten, Rackers, & Ravens D in.

1036475[/snapback]

I like Curtis more than Lloyd this week...they are both great plays, but Bulger seems to like throwing to him, much like manning with Stokley last year....maybe it's a 'whitey' thing...I dunno...

and as for the flex spot...I'd like to go with Lloyd, but you have to start Davis against the packers D...in this situation at least on MNF...

good luck this week....

1 pt for every 15yds rec; 4pts for every 4 rec; 6pts rec TDs (more for longer TDs starting with 20 yarders.

Who would you play this week - C Anderson against Dallas or J Stevens @ Washington?

Thanks in advance!

1036594[/snapback]

I can't gauge much on Anderson except for the fact that he's probably going to go off every week Moss is being smothered....

Stevens plays a tough defense and it isn't out of the realm that Hasselbeck uses him as a safety valve....

but in reality...Stevens has only performed in pre-season so far....so you have to go with the player who has 2 stud-type TE performances so far

Anderson...

good luck..