[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Donovan McNabb

FredGSanford

Dude , I want some of what you are smoking, he never said he was hurt, he isn't making a big deal of it. The Media does as usual.

1039221[/snapback]

I agree with NSAB, probably 80% of this is media hype.. example, last Sunday night Chargers/Giants.. when it was close they were hyping ELI on how well he HUNG IN and played tough, when it got to be a blowout they showed how he was making some bonehead plays.. course this was Theisman and Mcguire and NO, I'm not starting a "we hate Thiesman" thread.. that one has a life of its own!! :D

McNabb is just tuff I guess and I'm sure the Brett Favre pills don't hurt much either.. :D

McNabb is just tuff I guess and I'm sure the Brett Favre pills don't hurt much either.. :D

1039243[/snapback]

Personally, I found Vicodin worthless both in the medicinal AND recreational sense.

FredGsanford=Tool!

1039036[/snapback]

WOW! I've read your posts for a couple years and respected what you had to say NSab. I actually would expect a little better from a "VET" (no pun intended) like you. Must have hit a nerve with the McNabb criticism. A little bit close to home, I guess. Get over it, you'll probably win the Super Bowl this season. :D

Keep drinkin' the Donovan Is The Toughest Player Ever Kool-Aid boys, you're playing right into his hands.  You should start a support group, or a relief fund to help cover his medical expenses.  He's full of sh*t!!!

Don' get me wrong the guy is a supreme talent, but he aint hurt as much as they say he is. :D

1039207[/snapback]

I doubt that McNabb cares what anyone of us thinks about his injuries. As long as he keeps winning he will be happy. The only thing I think McNabb cares about is getitng a ring.

Dude , I want some of what you are smoking, he never said he was hurt, he isn't making a big deal of it. The Media does as usual.

1039221[/snapback]

Nsab.....Don't bogart that joint! Gots to be some good chit, or he wouldn't talkin' out his butt! :D

Nsab.....Don't bogart that joint!  Gots to be some good chit, or he wouldn't talkin' out his butt!  :D

1039465[/snapback]

Bogart, Rock'n that's a blast form the past. We speak the same language :D

I doubt that McNabb cares what anyone of us thinks about his injuries.  As long as he keeps winning he will be happy.  The only thing I think McNabb cares about is getitng a ring.

1039428[/snapback]

Naw, I bet he reads this forum all the time.

WOW!  I've read your posts for a couple years and respected what you had to say NSab.  I actually would expect a little better from a "VET" (no pun intended) like you.  Must have hit a nerve with the McNabb criticism.  A little bit close to home, I guess.  Get over it, you'll probably win the Super Bowl this season. :D

1039330[/snapback]

Freddy, you left yourself wide open!