[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Donovan McNabb

FredGSanford

Man does this guy love to play up the injuries. He may be a bigger attention wh0re than T.O. I watched the whole game and let me tell you...he is not injured. Joe Buck and Aikman are talking this guy up like a war hero. Pullease!

He should really think about acting as a second career. Maybe those Chunky Soup commercials are just a beginning for him.

McNabb moved freely all day, and he never played like someone as injured as the Eagles say he is. Why does he feel the need to say that he is sooooo hurt that he can barely get off the bus, and then go out and play the way he does?

We all know you are a great player Donovan, but why all the drama? I agree you are probably in some pain, but take an aspirin and stop lying. It doesn't help your image. It makes you seem like a cry baby, not a tough guy. Enough!! :D

Edited by FredGSanford

Man does this guy love to play up the injuries.  He may be a bigger attention wh0re than T.O.  I watched the whole game and let me tell you...he is not injured.  Joe Buck and Aikman are talking this guy up like a war hero.  Pullease!

He should really think about acting as a second career.  Maybe those Chunky Soup commercials are just a beginning for him.

McNabb moved freely all day, and he never played like someone as injured as the Eagles say he is.  Why does he feel the need to say that he is sooooo hurt that he can barely get off the bus, and then go out and play the way he does?

We all know you are a great player Donovan, but why all the drama?  I agree you are probably in some pain, but take an aspirin and stop lying.  It doesn't help your image.  It makes you seem like a cry baby, not a tough guy.  Enough!!  :D

1038944[/snapback]

:D

::D

Dude you have to be kidding! he is hurt, but he will play as long as he can perform. One thing I can say about him is he is not a punk!

Emmitt Smith he is not

1038994[/snapback]

Yeah, you're right about that - he performs well even with an inferior supporting cast, unlike "Emmy" Smith.

Emmitt Smith he is not,and I hope he feels the pain after next week's game at Texas Stadium.. :D

1038994[/snapback]

If he feels any pain after whipping your cowboys next week it will probably be a sore arm from throwing for all those yards. I am a big J Jones fan and a fan of Parcells but come on. The Cowboys almost lost to a crap team last week and they did just that this week.

If he feels any pain after whipping your cowboys next week it will probably be a sore arm from throwing for all those yards.  I am a big J Jones fan and a fan of Parcells but come on.  The Cowboys almost lost to a crap team last week and they did just that this week.

1039003[/snapback]

Listen,I all said was I hope he feels some pain...not like I predicted a Cowboy win or anything.

Oh yeah,Dallas 30-Eagles 23

Listen,I all said was I hope he feels some pain...not like I predicted a Cowboy win or anything.

Oh yeah,Dallas 30-Eagles 23

1039024[/snapback]

I'm just waitin' for Fred G Sanford to call Lamont Jordan "ya big dummy!"

1039046[/snapback]

I nominate FreddyGSanford for Newbie Tool of the year.

Keep drinkin' the Donovan Is The Toughest Player Ever Kool-Aid boys, you're playing right into his hands. You should start a support group, or a relief fund to help cover his medical expenses. He's full of sh*t!!!

Don' get me wrong the guy is a supreme talent, but he aint hurt as much as they say he is. :D

Dude , I want some of what you are smoking, he never said he was hurt, he isn't making a big deal of it. The Media does as usual.

Keep drinkin' the Donovan Is The Toughest Player Ever Kool-Aid boys, you're playing right into his hands.  You should start a support group, or a relief fund to help cover his medical expenses.  He's full of sh*t!!!

Don' get me wrong the guy is a supreme talent, but he aint hurt as much as they say he is. :D

1039207[/snapback]

How about when he threw four TD's on a broken leg? McNabb is hurt, he can still throw, but not run nearly as well.