[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 5..still 2 with no league entry fee

theeohiostate

In the leagues I am in, payments are due before any drafts.  No pay=no play.

1048505[/snapback]

Why not offer up their teams here to new owners. The 0-4 might be a tough sell, but I'm thinking you'll get a quick response to own the 3-1 ...

When it comes to friends and money, it is hard to use peer pressure b/c you biegin to take sides. I like to to tell the ones that owe that they have a good team, but it is wrong to pay late. Then you set a deadline, maybe a week, for payment to be made and if there is no payment, then in your mind he will not get paid if he wins. If there is no payment, you still need him to put in a lineup b/c of the head to head matches, however, you know that if he wins, he will not get paid.

Good info here.

They should have never been allowed to draft.

1047084[/snapback]

Yep. Last year I finally got tired of chasing folks, so I sent out email announcements listing who had paid & who hadn't to the entire league after the summer deadline, and didn't hand out the league setup passwords until the owners paid up. Worked like a charm, but you have to do it well before the season starts.