[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gaffney or Bradford

Ugh. I guess if I had to choose I'd go with Gaffney. It's really hard to say though because Carr and that awful HOU offensive line have yet this year to determine a #1 WR (and that includes AJ even when he's healthy). Bradford is all or nothing, he may break a long run for TD and only catch 2 balls all day. Gaffney may get you 40-50 yds but there's got to be better options on your WW than these two...why take the risk with a struggling HOU passing game. Other than DD, at this point with HOU there is no valuable starting FFL player period. :D

Ugh. I guess if I had to choose I'd go with Gaffney. It's really hard to say though because Carr and that awful HOU offensive line have yet this year to determine a #1 WR (and that includes AJ even when he's healthy). Bradford is all or nothing, he may break a long run for TD and only catch 2 balls all day. Gaffney may get you 40-50 yds but there's got to be better options on your WW than these two...why take the risk with a struggling HOU passing game. Other than DD, at this point with HOU there is no valuable starting FFL player period.  :D

1068748[/snapback]

If TJ Housh doesn't play, I'm playing Henry in his spot....I think he's better than both your choices....has to be someone better? If not :D Gaffney :D !