[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How 'bout them Cowboys?

bluedog

What a nail biter. No a pretty win, but a mark in the W column none the less. And Bledsoe gave me 20pts today, and in my league that's a decent showing for a QB. And I don't know what to think about Cortez. He delivered when he had to, but there would of been no OT if he'd made those 2 previous FG's. I picked him up this week due to bye and he scored 11 for me.

With the exception of last week. These Boy's have been taking it to the wire each week. Here's to another win :D

Here's hoping that my Seattle trip next week ends with the Boys on a 3-0 streak :D

And here's to what's shaping up as a 3 league loss this week :D

And here's to just, well, to drinking a few more.......

:D:D:D:D:D:D

How 'bout them Cowboys?, SuperBowl XL here we come

Guess thats the nice thing about being a rich NFL owner like Jones, you can buy blocks of tickets to the Superbowl? Not surprising he's taking the whole team, he can affort a hot tub in the shape of Texas after all.

Thats the only way they're going to XL.

great win today in OT. way to come back after letting the jints tie the game in the closing moments.

1074421[/snapback]

I was glad the Cowboys could pull this out...but I will admit that I was expecting to see Cortez miss the GW FG. Of course, I could have also used that Bledsoe to Witten pass for a TD that was called back...but the Cowboys won.

Not ready to make the guarantee they are headed for SB XL, however. :D

In the NFC it would be difficult to name a team better than the Cowboys right now. Phil and NYG have already lost to them - The NFC Central is a joke, nobody knows how to play D in the NFC West.

Now the South is a little more difficult - Atlanta can't defend the run, Carolina cant find a healthy RB and almost lost to Det - TB is a fraud, they have beat Min(suck), Buf(w/Losman),GB(suck),Det(Joey Harrington), and Mia(still not good), Their schedule is softer than Charmin extra thin...