[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

think you have it bad?

slovak

My WRs are okay but my RBs suck. I have DD and then potluck after that. Perry, Pass and Stecker as my #2's each week. Now this week I was lucky but I am not really excited by the idea of starting one of these three each week with DD. It is not like I have LT or Alexander.

I would rather have your problem being that it is only 1 week or so vs mine being that I have the same problem for the rest of the year. :D

I have Julius Jones and Corey Dillon anchoring what I thought was a sound team.

It was even a better week because my back-up RB's Shipp (picked up in place of Arrington) and Barlow were both on byes. :D

I hear you. This is my nightmare fantasy season. In the 2 BOTH leagues that I'm in, my respective first round picks were Deuce McAllister and Randy Moss. :D I own Ahman Green in both :D and drafted Najeh Davenport in both as well. :D Brian Griese was my backup QB in both. :D:D The league that I have Moss, Drew Bennett is my #2 WR and he's hurt now too. Andre Johnson was supposed to be my #1 WR in the league which I drafted Deuce, and Travis Henry was supposed to be my #3/FLEX RB in that same league. :D

Besides losing Deuce for the season, this week I had Ahman Green, Donald Driver and Larry Fitzgerald on byes, plus Andre Johnson injured and otherwise worthless. So this week my starting lineup was:

QB - Vick

RB - Stephen Davis

RB - Tyson Thompson

RB - Alvin Pearman

WR - Jerry Porter

WR - Dennis Northcutt

WR - David Patten

TE - Jason Witten

K - Jose Cortez

D/ST - Cleveland Browns

It's enough to drive me :D

:D

Edited by Skrappy1

4 RBs drafted = McCallister, JJones, FTaylor, and DFoster (all out with injuries). Of the 4 WRs drafted, Ajohnson hurt (worthless) and Boldin on a bye. Needless to say, I fielded team Waiver Wire this week. Every week I look at the injury report and just .... :D ...It beats the alternative :D

Here's to the injury bug leaving my team and visiting someone else!!!!

This week in my local, I had to go without my #2 RB due to injury (my #3 got me all of 2 points), my #1 WR due to bye, and my #3 WR due to injury. I was also playing against the guy with Shuan Alexander. Now if DMD is right about his predictions regarding Edge, I should be able to beat my opponent by 1 point, but I'm not sure I agree with DMD that Edge will get 2 tds, when was the last time that happened?

4 RBs drafted = McCallister, JJones, FTaylor, and DFoster (all out with injuries). Of the 4 WRs drafted, Ajohnson hurt (worthless) and Boldin on a bye.  Needless to say, I fielded team Waiver Wire this week.  Every week I look at the injury report and just .... :D ...It beats the alternative  :D

Here's to the injury bug leaving my team and visiting someone else!!!!

1077397[/snapback]

Here's comes that injury bug again. I'm down 5 pts and need Bulger (yes, I said Bulger) to come through and cover them plus whatever Vanderjagt gets and he goes down with an injury 3 minutes into the second quarter. 8 out of 16 selected in my draft have gone down to injury....