[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS-Wayne or Curtis?

Rileyrott

OK-I am leaning towards Wayne in tonight's game as he has been OK for IND, but am worried that they may score big and then go into ball control mode, limiting his play.

On the other hand, Bulger may air it out after falling behind, giving Curtis more opportunities. But, Martz is out and one has to wonder if his absense will limit the passing game, thereby reducing Curtis' chances. :D

What to do, what to do? :D

Both have similar stats so far this year, Wayne is home with a healthy coach so I'd definitely lean that way. Also, Manning is due a breakout game, hard to say, but this could be the night.

Hopefully, you are killing whoever you are playing anyway with Alexander on your team.

Good luck

Hopefully, you are killing whoever you are playing anyway with Alexander on your team.

Good luck

1076258[/snapback]

Well, the guy I'm playing this week has LT on his team. :D I trail by 10 points and need one of these guys to step-up and score big!

Also, Manning is due a breakout game, hard to say, but this could be the night.

1076258[/snapback]

The sixth straight week we have heard this huh? Could be but I am hoping for Edge to get at least 2 scores and run the ball through STL swiss cheese D all night long.

Man, who would have thought that we'd even be having this discussion right now. Wayne was projected as a solid tier 2 WR going into the season. I don't see how you sit Wayne. He's playing at home, with Manning against a horrendous pass D. Did you see the news about them letting their starting safety go this week? Mike Furrey is starting at safety. He played WR last year. :D

I'm sure Curtis will get his too, as Bulger will be forced to throw to stay in this game, as Indy is likely to go up early. Ultimately I would start Wayne but if you decide to go with Curtis, I think you should be ok.