[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antowain Smith or Tatum Bell

Homer J

I'm in a league in which we cannot have a bench. Thanks to J.Lewis I'm now 3-3 in my league. Both A.Smith and T.Bell are on waivers. Should I drop J.Lewis now and try to pick up either of these backs. If so in which order should I put in for them. Any help is greatly appreciated! :D

I would consider Bell, he is much more explosive than Smith. Speaking as a Ravens fan :D Jamal has not looked good so far this year (of course you know that since you have him).

1078864[/snapback]

Jamal has looked terrible. I would p/u Bell and hope he continues to KEEP his carries...Smith will be an average starter at best. Check out my post

I also put in for Brunell.  Do you think I should try for T.Bell first or Brunell? I doubt I can get both off of waivers.

1079246[/snapback]

Tough call. Collins has done OK, but Moss injury definitely a downturn of events. Brunell has been on fire lately..........how long can he keep it up?

I guess you have to decide which position is more important to you -- RB or QB?

I would probably stick with Collins and go for Bell, but I'm not real solid with either choice. :D