[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

which qb?

acesfull

i have dilfer but could pick up either brooks martin brunell mckown whats my best option for this week

1079942[/snapback]

Thats a tough one! I would have to say Brunell or Brooks. Only reason I say Brooks is due to the fact that McAllester is hurt and they looked to pass more this past week with a weak runnning game.

Brunell may be a good option as well because they play SF and could put up big #'s but if I were to choose that would be my 2.

Mcnown had a great game last week but no telling if he will start again and if he starts and has a bad first half Green may go with Warner

I think Brunell is your best bet.He has shown me enough to warrant being a fantasy starter.He and Moss are one of the best QB-WR duos in the league right now.Brooks is a good option but too inconsistent for my taste.I would stay away from Mccown,he may not even be the starter this week.