[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Trade!

ROCKNE

I have been offered Mark Bulger, Larry Fitzgerald & Jamal Lewis for Delhomme, Dunn, & Holt. Should I take this? Bulger is hurt & I'm not sold on Lewis. Here's my team....

QB Delhomme

Hasselbeck

Bledsoe

Rb LT

Dunn

Parker

Pittman

Cadillac

WR Holt

Chad Johnson

Wayne

Horn

Curtis

TE Crumpler

Cooley

no way!!!

you are already deep at QB with hass and bledsoe, so you don't need bulger, who is worthless for the next 3 weeks anyway.

duckett has a high ankle sprain which gives dunn the goal-line carries now. his value just shot up (which the other owner is probably aware of).

holt is just a flat out stud, and although i like fitz, he's no holt.

jamal is a bum who has lost it.

don't get suckered by this deal.

tony

"Mark Bulger, Larry Fitzgerald & Jamal Lewis for Delhomme, Dunn, & Holt"

I'd not be making that trade were I you.

Bulger = hurt x2 weeks from what we hear, not sure about Jake, but...

Dunn >> Lewis

Holt >= Fitz ... now that Holt has an injury & Martin is a QB for STL, Fitz get closer to Holt in value, but...

Since you have Bledsoe & Hass, not sure that you need to add Bulger all that much, even if he was healthy ... so if you look at the deal as:

Dunn/Holt for Lewis/Fitz

...are you really improving your team?

What's the big advantage gained here for you? Most every position seems like a lateral move or a downgrade to me... there's more upside with the guys you already have.

Bulger's out two weeks or more, so he's useless for the time being.

Torry Holt is still a better WR than Fitzgerald when healthy. No sense letting go of a Top 10 guy because he's a little sore right now.

Warrick Dunn is a SLIGHT upgrade, I guess, considering that the Ravens suck. But if they could get ANY passing game, Lewis is still a 2,000 yard back just two seasons ago.

I'd look for something better...

Please see mine... http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=119541

I have been offered Mark Bulger, Larry Fitzgerald & Jamal Lewis for Delhomme, Dunn, & Holt. Should I take this? Bulger is hurt & I'm not sold on Lewis. Here's my  team....

1080152[/snapback]

I would say no. Lateral moves or downgrades. If you got Jordan instead, I would be tempted. You'll get Horn back & Fitz for Holt plus a better RB and a late QB upgrade when Bulger is back.

Yes if he makes it Jordan

you know, it's tempting but i still don't see it. again, you don't need bulger and you have good depth at both RB and WR. you are still downgrading from holt to fitz and while jordan is better than lewis, you are only starting 2 and already have the options of LT, Dunn, and Caddy/Pittman.

if you pull the deal, then you should turn right around and deal one of those QBs. there is no reason to sit on hass, bledsoe, and bulger. i'm not sure where you would improve, however, because your roster is pretty stacked. i would think this lineup is already serving you well in a 10-man league ... if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

tony

this just distills down the same argument. you must have bulgeritis and can't let this go ... with bulger out of action for the next 3 weeks, you get nothing there and will downgrade from fitz to holt. there is no reason to take this hit in production when you have both hass and bledsoe on your roster.

tony