[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arizona QB situation stinks

Bedoman

I am sitting on both Warner and McCowan

Now it sounds like Dennis Green is not going to announce who is starting until just before game time.

Really not good for me....

I may have to drop them both and pick up Vinny instead

I can't take a zero from my QB

What do you guys all think???

i think you gotta start McCown. if Green starts Warner over McCown, he's truly a moron.

1082952[/snapback]

I agree. Green is an idiot sometimes but come on he can't do that to McCown and the team. If you got Boldin or Fitz alone no doubt that rather see McCown play. Plus it will demoralize the team I bet because it makes NO sense. BUT remember he pulled McCown last year at 5-6 I believe for King and Navarre and they both suck WAY more than Warner so with Green who knows, but he has to go McCown I think.

Edited by giantsfan

Honestly I have one other option.....

Do I just say screw it and not mess with ths situation at all and just pick up Jaime Martin for one week?

Stl at home against NO???

I again was hoping he would name a starter tomorrow If I wait to long somebody will grab Martin as a one week wonder like I am looking for....

What are the chances i will know the starter before noon on Sunday???

Or do I just spend a few more dollars and drop both buys I just picked up yesterday?

Honestly I have one other option.....

Do I just say screw it and not mess with ths situation at all and just pick up Jaime Martin for one week?

Stl at home against NO???

I again was hoping he would name a starter tomorrow If I wait to long somebody will grab Martin as a one week wonder like I am looking for....

What are the chances i will know the starter before noon on Sunday???

Or do I just spend a few more dollars and drop both buys I just picked up yesterday?

1082973[/snapback]

1. I think we will know something before Sunday

2. I would hold and hope I can start McCown

I plan on starting the Zona QB's over Seattle this week.

Martin might not be a bad option, I'd rather have him than Plummer. Jake just never does much on the road (Ive had him for a couple years now) and this season it seems like he's really been reigned in.

Still, as it was said earlier, with any luck we'll know befiore Sunday. If we do, go with McCown!

Well guys I think I am going to wait until Friday evening and if I do not here anything that helps me out I may drop Warner and pick up Jaime Martin.....

I would have Martin just in case and would still be hoping that McCown is named the starter before Sunday at noon

I just think Warner is no where near as good a start for me as McCown would be and I actually like Martin better than Warner

At least I think I do

I have been scouring the local news and websites tonight and still no word from King Denny on a starter. I would not be surprised to see Navarre starting on Sunday just because Denny woke up with an itchy hair on his a$$. He is the most egocentric, control freak of a coach that I have ever seen and is not endearing himself to the general public. Win, and that will not matter.

Granted, Josh is still rough, but he gives us the best chance to win. If Denny starts anyone but him this weekend, any one of you can have my Cardinals season tickets. I will be done.