[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I Dare?

Mojo20

to answer your question , yes you are crazy, the colts are playing the worst team in the league, if manning does not throw for 300 and a couple vs texans then maybe its not ment to be this year. the colts have been using james alot more but manning is to good to even consider not playing, especilly for any miami qb.

Edited by The Darkside

Interesting. No you are not crazy. I am in fact in the exact same situation. Frerotte has a nice matchup this week and should throw for 250+ and 2 TDs. Obviously Manning is a far superior player than Gus but he hasn't been able, nor needed to, throw the rock all over the place this year.

He should have posted huge numbers against SF and STL and in both games was very average. Why pass when you can run with Edge and effectively move the ball and work the clock? Besides defenses are determined to not let Manning beat them through the air and are dropping more players into coverage allowing for Edge to have a surprisingly good year. I see more of the same this Sunday against HOU.

I'd love to hear some more opinions on this. FF is all about matchups and while Manning looks to have a good one, he has had these oppotunities already this year and hasn't capitalized.