[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate having 3 QB's on my roster

I wouldn't cut him for Hakim.

Your WR situation is not that good...no offense. Galloway is a mystery at this point with Griese going down. You could sweeten the pot with a WR to get it done. Brunnell is not near the value of Fitz in a league that starts a minimum of 3 WRs.

I DO think Brunnell will finish the season strong because the schedule is not that overbearing. Another consideration would be to move McNabb for a top flight WR and run with Brunnell. Just a thought.

I wouldn't cut him for Hakim.

Your WR situation is not that good...no offense.  Galloway is a mystery at this point with Griese going down.  You could sweeten the pot with a WR to get it done.  Brunnell is not near the value of Fitz in a league that starts a minimum of 3 WRs.

I DO think Brunnell will finish the season strong because the schedule is not that overbearing.  Another consideration would be to move McNabb for a top flight WR and run with Brunnell.  Just a thought.

1083476[/snapback]

This is a Keeper league. I have kept Donavan for 3 years. I can't see getting a top WR for him. With his injury and all. I have not given it much thought. Brunell is hot right now. After this week I should be able to move him. My worry is the guy that needs the help the most is 1-5. If he loses this week he season is all but lost and he may want to hang on to Fitz. His team is pretty bad. I made 3 offers--

Here is his team:

Pos Player Tm Bye

QB D. Culpepper MIN 5

QB D. Carr HOU 3

RB R. Droughns CLE 4

RB C. Perry CIN 10

RB J. Lewis BAL 3

WR C. Chambers MIA 4

WR L. Evans BUF 9

WR L. Fitzgerald ARI 6

WR D. Hall KC 5

WR F. Jackson CLE 4

TE T. Heap BAL 3

TE R. McMichael MIA 4

PK J. Carney NO 10

PK J. Kasay CAR 7

Def Titans TEN 10

Def Rams STL 9

Here are the offers:

1- Brunell for Fitz

2- Brunell and S.Davis for Fitz and Culpep

3- Brunell, S.Davis and Mason for Fitz, Culpep and Lewis

I thought about taking Culpep out of #3 and asking for Carr. That might get it done. I could then cut Carr for Hakim or some scrub off the wire. (I could get Williamson back....cut him for B.Jones this week)

Thoughts? How could I make this deal go without hurting my team?? :D

I like all those deals...even the Carr one instead of Culp.

Getting Fitz for a QB who has maybe a year left would be sweet.

Wait it out for a bit.

There's no way you can cut Brunell for Hakim. I'm with everyone else -- if you can't pull of a trade this week, just ride it out to next. Brunell still has a fair amount of value.

Do you think you haven't heard back from him because he hasn't looked at the trade, or because he's just taking his time evaluating it? That definitely affects all future trade proposals and discussions, and I'd hate to see you held over a barrel because of it. By the way, if he accepts trade #3 as you currently have proposed it, I'd definitely say that you were getting the better part of that deal.

All that being said, if you absolutely have to get the deal done, switching Culpepper with Carr in deal #3 should take care of it. I'm still not wild about it as you give up Derrick Mason. I'll try to think of more ways to get Fitz based off the existing rosters.

Edited by Dogstar

There's no way you can cut Brunell for Hakim. I'm with everyone else -- if you can't pull of a trade this week, just ride it out to next. Brunell still has a fair amount of value.

Do you think you haven't heard back from him because he hasn't looked at the trade, or because he's just taking his time evaluating it? That definitely affects all future trade proposals and discussions, and I'd hate to see you held over a barrel because of it. By the way, if he accepts trade #3 as you currently have proposed it, I'd definitely say that you were getting the better part of that deal.

All that being said, if you absolutely have to get the deal done, switching Culpepper with Carr in deal #3 should take care of it. I'm still not wild about it as you give up Derrick Mason. I'll try to think of more ways to get Fitz based off the existing rosters.

1083748[/snapback]

I would never send Brunell to the WW. I was thinking if he takes the Carr deal I would send Carr to waivers for a 1 week wonder. Hakim is there, Booker is there, and Williamson is there. Booker and Williamson have the upside. Hakim has the match up IF Horn is out.

I am pretty sure he has seen all the offers now. I sent an e-mail and he was on the league site at 11:40 am today. He has rejected none of them yet. Maybe I should have waited to put the Carr deal up....but it is there and I believe he must be considering it. In the Carr deal I said it was only good if it went down this week. Next week the deal would still be available but it would have to be Culpep. :D

Edited by fantasyfanatic