[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Issue...

haywood

I have Vick and Delhomme as my QBs in my local league. Brunell is available but won't be for long. Should I pick up Brunell and drop one of the other guys? Is Brunell the real deal, or is he just taking advantage of bad defenses? He has a tougher schedule coming up, but the SF matchup this week looks very inviting. Please help. I need to make a decision soon. Thanks in advance.

This is a tough one. I wouldn't get rid of Delhomme. I think Brunell has been playing very well and deserves to be on somebody's roster. I suppose I would consider dropping Vick. I wouln't want the head ache of trying to predict if he will play well or not. I say ley another owner deal with te Vick head ache.

This is a tough one.  I wouldn't get rid of Delhomme.  I think Brunell has been playing very well and deserves to be on somebody's roster.  I suppose I  would consider dropping Vick.  I wouln't want the head ache of trying to predict if he will play well or not.  I say ley another owner deal with te Vick head ache.

1085873[/snapback]

i hate the idea of having Vick too, but I wouldn't just drop him. Try and trade him first. Delhomme is a keeper for sure. If it comes down to it, drop Vick for him, but, if you got the roster spot, trade Vick for someone and grab Brunell anyway.

Brunell has found the right chemistry with his receivers and thats golden - If I had him I would start him no question right now and he has the best passing schedule in the league for the next six weeks - Vick will not get close to the potential and schedule Brunell has.

I would (and did) grab Brunell if he is still out there. He has the 49er's this week and still has the Giants twice and the Eagles twice (Bledsoe lit them up) and he has been going off since he got in there.

See Cliaz even a Cowboys fan can say nice things about a Redskin :D

Edited by T_bone65

I would (and did) grab Brunell if he is still out there. He has the 49er's this week and still has the Giants twice and the Eagles twice (Bledsoe let them up) and he has been going off since he got in there.

See Cliaz even a Cowboys fan can say nice things about a Redskin :D

1086161[/snapback]

Yeah but how dirty do you feel picking up a Redskins? Your skin must burn right now.

I'd def. take brunell, I did. He is doing well and until Ds can find a solution for Moss he'll put up around 250 yards and 2 tds a week. He wont win you much but then again, he wont cost you the game either.