[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver Woes

Sportsfan26

I have always prided myself with drafting a decent RB corp. With injuries, I am down to DD, Westbrook and P. Pass.

I am in a league that starts two RB's each week with standard performance scoring. Since no one wants to trade an RB for WR's, I want to add someone on the bench.

The following are the best available I think. If someone has a another non-obvious option, I am all eyes.

Moe Williams, Pinner or Bryson, J. Payton, M. Barber III, J. Griffin, L. Gordon, B. Jacobs, L. Betts, Shaoud Williams, M. Alstott.

I am hoping not to have to start this person, just someone to tuck away just in case.

Thanks and I will answer some other questions.

I dont think people are ignoring your question, its just that out of the following Backs not a lot have any upside:

Moe Williams, Pinner or Bryson, J. Payton, M. Barber III, J. Griffin, L. Gordon, B. Jacobs, L. Betts, Shaoud Williams, M. Alstott.

this is the best available? No Stecker.....AZ running back...?

Griffin for a week or two until Duckett comes back, otherwise M Williams always steals goal line touches...what about D Rhodes, M Pittman, G Jones, C Taylor, C Perry, M Shipp, A Stecker - Are all those guys gone already? I'd rather have any one of them over the list of guys who posted...check it out. Also, keep an eye on Nick Goings...Stephen Davis is a little banged up and D Foster got hurt without ever playing and remember how productive Goings was last year when Davis went down. Good luck

Please see my post

This is a tough one indeed.

I would try to pick up a RB from Dallas or a RB from Detroit (for what it's worth).

You mentioned a list of RB which you thought were the best available, so you might have left out some other RBs. Look for guys that have injuries like 'high ankle sprains'. Those are just killers for RBs, so take a chance on a Dallas RB if any are still available.

Maybe Chester Taylor?

Thanks for answering mine.

Out of the group you listed I would go with Jacobs. A good handcuff for Barber and he plays well. But I have to agree that those options are really not worth making a move. If you can find someone like A. Smith, Stecker, Chester, Pittman, etc. then that would be worth filling a roster spot for. Otherwise, I would stand pat.

All the backs suggested are on someone's roster with the exception of Nick Goings.

Our rosters contain 18 players with 12 teams. I need someone to put on the roster.

Maybe I should wait a week and see how things pain out. I was hoping for some inspiration that I don't have.

Anymore suggestions would be great.

Thanks again