[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D.Jackson

SNOWBOUND33

Is there an echo in here?  If not, I'll be the echo.  ECHO, Echo, echo, drop williams, echo, right f*cking now, echo.

1100614[/snapback]

Agreed. Pick him up asap, unless your league is like mine and only allows you to keep players you drafted originally. :D

Is there an echo in here?  If not, I'll be the echo.  ECHO, Echo, echo, drop williams, echo, echo.

1100614[/snapback]

I drive an Echo and agree ... tuck DJax away if you can at the expense of Williams.

Two factors to consider: I wouldn't think that in a Keeper League you'd be keeping enough players to make keeping Williams make sense -- even though I'd rather keep him than McCardell ... so that difference is probably not relevant.

If you start 3 WRs, remember that SD's bye is week 10 and I'm not sure if DJax will be back then -- so you may need a temporary filler for that slot ...

Thanks everybody!

It is Roy Williams.

Jellies: You are right. We can only keep 2 and we can top 2. Roy would be a topper at best.

My concerns are that Garcia is back and I'll drop Roy and he will tear it up the rest of the year.(Probably not but possible) And I'm not sure when DJax will be 100%. I guess he would be good trade bait at the worst.

Is R. Williams Roy or Reggie?  Roy Williams has TONS of value in a keeper league I would say.  McCardell is going to be out of the league in like 2 years.  God I hate McCardell.  But I digress.  Grab D Jax and get rid of McCardell.

1103078[/snapback]

This was my reasoning for recommending McCardell instead of Williams.

(Although as a Jags homer, I always liked McCardell. It's been four seasons and we still don't have a legit No. 2 WR to play opposite of Jimmy Smith.)

I'm being sold on dropping McCardell since he had 2 of 3 great weeks early and then nothing til last week. (Even though he is still#10wr in our league). I would like to put him or Roy in a trade to upgrade rb. anyways......

again...does anybody have good info. on when he'll be back?

Thanks!