[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dillon starting?

golfer324

as of this AM , it stated Dillon missed part of Friday's practice , is still listed as questionable but it was said he should play ...knowing how Pats keep their info and injuries under wraps it is not very comforting

If you have another suitable option you may want to start him over Dillon or maybe just wait till for another update

GL

Yea but Dillon suited up and just stood there 2 weeks ago.. I have him in right now but may change to Pearman if they say FOR SURE Fred Taylor isn't playing. This is just how much I trust N.E. coaching staff.

Dillon for A. Pearman?? see how screwy FF is :D

This is from Friday's Boston Herald. Take it for what it's worth.

In discussing Dillon, they wrote:

He sat out the following week against Denver but is expected back this weekend against the Bills. He's officially listed as questionable.

Dillon's return couldn't come against a better foe. The Bills rank next to last in the NFL in rushing defense, allowing more than 159 yards a game. The Patriots have relied heavily on the pass thus far and would like to see their run-pass ratio change.

``We're a much better offense when the run and pass are close percentage-wise,'' center Dan Koppen said. ``We've always had a balanced offense since I've been here. It's important for us to be able to run the ball.''

I'm in the same boat on this one. I really need Dillon this week with Holt, Bulger, Ferguson out and Lav. Coles and Jurevicious on Byes (all on my team). I'm scrambling to put together a full lineup.

My choices at RB2 are Dillon, Pass, or CBrown.

I thinking of going with Dillon since I need a home run anyway this week to win. If I didn't need the home run I'd likely be playing Brown or Pass since taking a zero is a really tough pill to swallow most weeks.

Just a guess but I think Dillow will play this week (nothing but a hunch here though, nothing to back it up) since NE can't afford another loss. If the game gets out of hand either way I can see Dillon getting lots of "rest" though and Pass getting the bulk of the load.