[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Starting TE

bowlofjelly

I kind of like the prospects of Cooley working the middle of the field against the Giants.Moss is going to recieve alot of attention deep and Portis will also need to be accounted for leaving an ideal opportunity for Cooley.Who of the two will pull in the TD? as I expect both to be good for some catches and yards. :D

I have to be the odd man out here. I think the skins are gonna be hitting up Santana Moss all night. The Giants are pretty good with Tight End coverage but deep Recievers are not their specialty. We also saw what a good rushing Offense (AKA Denver) can do to the Giants. I didn't see much Tight End action at all from Denver though. I would go with Smith since I believe Denver is great at getting pressure on opposing QBs, and when McNabb is hurried, he goes to Smith or Westbrook. I think Smith will be good for at least 60 and a score, Cooley may get the same but I doubt it. Definitely not more so Smith is my pick. Remember, the Giants are playing for Mara this week.

I have both of them, Cooley and LJ. I'm also a Giant fan. I'm starting Cooley. The Giants secondary is horrible and they don't cover TE's especially well. Cooley was 3 yards from a TD last week and got tackled, his numbers should have been better. I'm going Cooley all the way.