[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Fantasy Advice - Week 12

Hated-By-Many

Bennett v SF

Housh V baltimore

Engram V G-men

Kennison v NE

need 2----- 1 pt 10 yds-6 pt td-no rec pts

thanks hated

1172323[/snapback]

-I Like Kennison..He Has Produced Well Lately..NE Is Ranked Low..Kennison should be able to take advantage to that.

-I Also like Housh..CJ might be double teamed..leaving him wide..Housh always seems to find Decent yards and sometimes a TD or Two..I like him this week..

WR  need 2 of 3

Holt

branch

Boldin

1172346[/snapback]

-Can't Bench Your Stud Here..Holt For Sure..No Explanation Needed..He'll Get You Some Numbers..

-Branch Has The Mathcup but NO..Go Boldin..The Guy Is Consistent..He Comes of An Injury With A Great Game..Brady Spreads To Much..To Hard Telling Who Will Do Good Or Not.

Thanks..I had to start Duckett and Dunn the past two weeks due to Mcallister and Dillon being hurt...what is Dillon's issue and when will he be back...

(not to mention I lost Bulger AGAIN and have to start B.Johnson)

1172352[/snapback]

Gzz..Injury Struck It Sounds..

-Duckett And Dunn Both Had Good Games Today..Wouldn't Be Too Dissapointed..

- Dillon's Status Is As Reported.. "Michael Parente, of the Woonsocket Call, reports New England Patriots RB Corey Dillon (calf) missed a portion of practice Wednesday, Nov. 23, and is questionable for Week 12."

Oh yeah, I'm gonna "T.O" KJ...I'm not droppin him, but he aint playin again this year...him and Terry Glenn, who I had the good sense NOT to start this week.

All Lions are officially on my "I'm not drafting/playing you" list as long as Mooch and Matt millen are in charge. Sucka$$es.

Have a dilemma at RB.

Facing tough matchups with my top 2 RBs.

Have McGahee vs Car, and Portis vs. San Diego (has some unspecified illness as of Thurs)

Do I "start my studs" and hope for the best or look elsewhere?

Also have on my roster Ronnie Brown at Oakland, & Gado @ Philly which are both playing in RBBC offenses.

Here are the players that I could add Mewelde Moore vs. Cle, Antowain Smith @ NYJ, Stephen Davis was just released @ Buff, Chester Taylor.

My biggest head to head matchup of the year is this week and he's already had Crumpler and Rod Smith go off.

Hey Hated!

Should I take Kevin Jones and his four carries, or should I drive to Detroit and shoot Mooch?

Hey nice gameplan Detroit.  :D

1172388[/snapback]

No need to shoot the POOCH....he may be fired today !! Problem solved, but will KJ s numbers improve....doubt it, that offense blows !

Have a dilemma at RB. 

Facing tough matchups with my top 2 RBs. 

Have McGahee vs Car, and Portis vs. San Diego (has some unspecified illness as of Thurs)

Do I "start my studs" and hope for the best or look elsewhere? 

Also have on my roster  Ronnie Brown at Oakland, & Gado @ Philly which are both playing in RBBC offenses.   

Here are the players that I could add  Mewelde Moore vs. Cle, Antowain Smith @ NYJ, Stephen Davis was just released @ Buff, Chester Taylor. 

My biggest head to head matchup of the year is this week and he's already had Crumpler and Rod Smith go off.

1172447[/snapback]

-I Would Take Stephen Davis..BUF Is Awful..

-I Would Go With McGahee..Your Other Best Bet..SD Has too good of run Defense for Portis..

WDIS as my 3rd WR & FLEX ?

Performance Scoring:

.1 pt per 1 yd rushing / receiving.

1 pt for every 3 receptions.

6 pts per td.

K. Curtis vs HOU

L. Evans vs CAR

A. Toomer vs SEA

J. Smith vs AZ

Willie Parker vs IN

Leaning towards Toomer as my 3 rd WR & Willie Parker as Flex !

Any other suggestions ?

WDIS as my 3rd WR & FLEX ?

Performance Scoring:

.1 pt per 1 yd rushing / receiving.

1 pt for every 3 receptions.

6 pts per td.

K. Curtis vs HOU

L. Evans vs CAR

A. Toomer vs SEA

J. Smith vs AZ

Willie Parker vs IN

Leaning towards Toomer as my 3 rd WR & Willie Parker as Flex !

Any other suggestions ?

1173748[/snapback]

-I Don't Like Toomer..Eli has struggled ALOT on the road..SEA has been looking sharp..

-Jimmy Smith has a very nice matchup..but i don't think he will take advantage of it..i would go Curtis..Jamie Martin loves to throw to him..

-I Would stick with Willie at yer Flex position