[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would anyone start Martin over Eli?

I'm starting Martin @ Hou over Eli Manning at Sea, and Collins as well

Eli on the road has been shaky at best this year, and the 4 INT performance still pisses me off. Collins will have a tough go this week. Martin has the best chance at 2-3 TD's this week. Sure he'll have an INT, but very well could throw for 300, 3 TD's gotta go with him. 3 stud WR's to throw to as well as Faulk and Jackson out of the backfield.

Besides, I think that the weather in Seattle is supposed to be poor again.

I'm starting Martin @ Hou over Eli Manning at Sea, and Collins as well 

Eli on the road has been shaky at best this year, and the 4 INT performance still pisses me off.  Collins will have a tough go this week.    Martin has the best chance at 2-3 TD's this week.    Sure he'll have an INT, but very well could throw for 300, 3 TD's  gotta go with him.    3 stud WR's to throw to as well as Faulk and Jackson out of the backfield.   

Besides, I think that the weather in Seattle is supposed to be poor again.

1173492[/snapback]

Manning may be playing from behind late and achieve some " garbage points "

If you are a gambler at heart, ROLL THE DICE with Martin, just hope you don't "7 out" ! :D

1174171[/snapback]

Yeah, I know how that feels. I rolled the dice last week when they announced that FRAUD was starting against the Titans. Got -0.8 points for his -8 yards and lost the high score of the week by -0.1 points or one stinking yard! :D

I would go with Manning too despite the weather.  I haven't been impressed with Martin enough to play him over Eli

1174215[/snapback]

The weather forecast at weather.com shows Seattle clearing by 3 PM or game time with only 6 MPH winds.

The game where the weather could be a factor is in Kansas City with a current forecast of 70% rain and 16 MPH winds.

I'd go Eli.    Martin may not finish and Seattle gave up 260+ and darn near lost the game last week ..........AGAINST SAN FRAN!!!!!  I picked up Seattle's def just for that game!! :D

1174470[/snapback]

Thanks cheez, I may go with Eli over Martin and sit Plaxico for Branch if the weather clears in KC. That way my eggs are in several ice chests.

Thanks for your reply. I'd go with Branch first off. I don't think you should worry about the weather unless it is a monsoon. Eli and Martin are tough choices. That brings me back to my post a little. Don't you think Jackson will run the ball all day for StL. So that may mean that Martin and Curtis are bad plays. I'd go with Eli. Would you still go Curtis over M. Jones if Jackson runs all day? Thanks again. Good luck.