[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS WR

Avernus

pick 3....I am skeptical about 3 of them...even though this might be a stupid question...

Holt vs WSH

CJ @ PIT

Roy Williams vs MIN

Galloway @ NO

Ferguson and Horn aren't worth mentioning...oh wait

I'm thinking of benching Holt because of Fitzpatrick and the fact that Roy might have a Hugh game this week with all of the controversy going on...am I crazy?..

Hey Avernus, thanks for answering mine :D

I'd start Holt, CJ, and Galloway.

Garcia is starting this week, which should help DET, but who knows if the Lion's come out fired up or if they continue their downward spiral? The MIN D has played much better lately as well, as you know.

Stay safe with the three above.

pick 3....I am skeptical about 3 of them...even though this might be a stupid question...

Holt vs WSH

CJ @ PIT

Roy Williams vs MIN

Galloway @ NO

Ferguson and Horn aren't worth mentioning...oh wait

I'm thinking of benching Holt because of Fitzpatrick and the fact that Roy might have a Hugh game this week with all of the controversy going on...am I crazy?..

1183307[/snapback]

This is a strange post from you. You have 2 of the top 4 WR's on your list and you are thinking of benching them for a Det WR. I won't even go there.

For your # 3 go Galloway against weak NO this week.

This is a strange post from you. You have 2 of the top 4 WR's on your list and you are thinking of benching them for a Det WR. I won't even go there.

For your # 3 go Galloway against weak NO this week.

1183337[/snapback]

yeah...I don't like the fact that a 3rd QB with no OL is throwing to Holt...

I like galloway and CJ as usual and Roy might get some looks from Garcia....

I'm not worried about Holt...I'm worried about a Pace-less Fitzpatrick against the skins...

but then again...he is at home...the dome field advantage may be alright this week...but the Skins D should be able to dominate the Rams offense

Well all I know is the Wash pass D is ranked 12th and I'm sorry not that great. Wasn't it Oakland and Porter that lit them up 2 weeks ago? Plus like you said it's at home. On top of that do you really think an O of SJax, Holt, Bruce, and Curtis will be totally shut down by Wash in the dome? I say no. And even if they complete 18 passes 8 could go to Holt. Again of course on any given week anyone can outscore anyone, but there is no way I'd sit Holt, who would be the # 1 WR if he didn't miss 2 games, for Roy Williams who did just about zero last week besides his fluky TD.

I think you are over thinking here.

Edited by giantsfan

Hey Avernus, thanks for answering mine  :D

I'd start Holt, CJ, and Galloway.

Garcia is starting this week, which should help DET, but who knows if the Lion's come out fired up or if they continue their downward spiral? The MIN D has played much better lately as well, as you know.

Stay safe with the three above.

1183313[/snapback]

:D

Well all I know is the Wash pass D is ranked 12th and I'm sorry not that great. Wasn't it Oakland and Porter that lit them up 2 weeks ago? Plus like you said it's at home. On top of that do you really think an O of SJax, Holt, Bruce, and Curtis will be totally shut down by Wash in the dome? I say no. And even if they complete 18 passes 8 could go to Holt. Again of course on any given week anyone can outscore anyone, but there is no way I'd sit Holt, who would be the # 1 WR if he didn't miss 2 games, for Roy Williams who did just about zero last week besides his fluky TD.

I think you are over thinking here.

1183549[/snapback]

yuup...plus Fitzpatrick scares me...

yuup...plus Fitzpatrick scares me...

1183849[/snapback]

You are wise to be concerned. Both STL QB injuries happened on blitz's not picked up by Steven Jackson. And that was with Barron and Pace(for a while) in. The is a likely chance Fitz will be eating a big bunch of field turf on Sunday. Will he be tough enough to take it?

That being said. I agree you still have to start Holt. The risk is simply too great with Williams.