[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Delhomme vs TB or Brooks @ATL?

Steelhead

Delhomme vs TB

Brooks @ATL

Brooks was awful, but maybe he does something against the suspect ATL D? Delhomme has been nothing special either and he's got to go against TB.

I can pick up Losman vs NE. Nice matchup but will he produce better than these two? Also if I wer to pick him up who should I drop. I am carrying ATL and MIN. I am playing ATL this week probably but like MIN's matchup next week if I win. I can probably drop Curtis at this point I guess since my WR3 will be Bruce or Engram.

My Team

QB – Delhomme, Brooks

RB - Anderson, Foster, Greg Jones, Bell

WR - Harrison, Boldin, Curtis, Bruce, Engram

TE – Troupe

K - Tynes

Def – Falcons, Vikings

Delhomme vs TB

Brooks @ATL

Brooks was awful, but maybe he does something against the suspect ATL D?  Delhomme has been nothing special either and he's got to go against TB.

I can pick up Losman vs NE.  Nice matchup but will he produce better than these two?  Also if I wer to pick him up who should I drop.  I am carrying ATL and MIN.  I am playing ATL this week probably but like MIN's matchup next week if I win.  I can probably drop Curtis at this point I guess since my WR3 will be Bruce or Engram.

My Team

QB – Delhomme, Brooks

RB - Anderson, Foster, Greg Jones, Bell

WR - Harrison, Boldin, Curtis, Bruce, Engram

TE – Troupe

K - Tynes

Def – Falcons, Vikings

1199445[/snapback]

Go with Brooks against Atlanta's #15 pass def (as opposed to Delhomme and an effective running game vs. TB's #5 pass defense). The Saints will be playing from behind and has no running game so look for Brooks to air it out to the tune of 250+ yds and 1-2 TDs........but expect a couple of INTs since the Atlanta defense knows all of this as well!

Edited by HOI

it's back to high risk/high reward vs. a more boring, safe pick. if your lineup looks strong and you think you have your matchup in hand, take jake. if you think you are in trouble and need a big game from your QB to have a shot, take brooks.

these 2 are neck and neck for points in my league but brooks has far more variation week to week.

THey have the same pts in mine too. Here's my lineup

Delhomme vs TB

or

Brook @ATL

Anderson vs BAL

Foster vs TB

Harrison @JAC

Boldin vs WAS

Engram vs SF or Bruce @MIN

Troupe vs HOU

Tynes @DAL

Falcons @NO or MIN vs STL

Here's my opponent

Manning @JAC

LJ @DAL

Rudi vs CLE

R Moss vs NYJ

Galloway @CAR

Driver vs DET

McMichael @SD

Kaeding vs MIA

Giants @PHI

He's got a strong team and some better matchups. My team has been very sporatic.

It looks like you dont lose points for INTs, so I think I'd go Brooks. The Saints really have no rushing game, they will have to throw (especially once they fall behind). Brooks SHOULD be good for at least a couple once you include junk time.

Please see mine!

THey have the same pts in mine too.  Here's my lineup

Delhomme vs TB

or

Brook @ATL

Anderson vs BAL

Foster vs TB

Harrison @JAC

Boldin vs WAS

Engram vs SF or Bruce @MIN

Troupe vs HOU

Tynes @DAL

Falcons @NO or MIN vs STL

Here's my opponent

Manning @JAC

LJ @DAL

Rudi vs CLE

R Moss vs NYJ

Galloway @CAR

Driver vs DET

McMichael @SD

Kaeding vs MIA

Giants @PHI

He's got a strong team and some better matchups.  My team has been very sporatic.

1202344[/snapback]

Your opponent's lineup forces you to go with the bigger risk/reward QB........go with Brooks.