[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which D to pick up for the playoff run?

Whiskey Pimp

We start 1 D and right now I have the Bucs which is not bad. My playoff team is a bit weak and I am thinking of grabbing a better D to run with. Here are the options and the matchups for weeks 14, 15 and 16.

Bucs - @CAR(14) @NE(15) ATL(16)

Pats - @BUF(14) TB(15) @NYJ(16)

Dolphins - @SD(14) NYJ(15) TEN(16)

Rams - @MIN(14) PHI(15) SF(16)

I'm leaning towards grabbing the Dolphins for the weeks 15 and 16 games at home to Jets and Titans and then maybe stay with the Bucs for this week. The Rams weeks 15 and 16 matchups both at home to Philly and SF are also tempting. The Pats also look decent at home to Bucs week 15 and at Jets week 16. A little help here please.

I tried the Rams for a few games based on matchups and they did almost nothing. You still need players to make the plays and they don't have 'em.

The Bucs will get their's regardless of the matchup, but NE (14), MIA (15), NE (16) could do better. NE is supposedly getting healthy again, so they could start producing as a top D ... could.