[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FF Advice

He already sent me a pre-emptive email stating that "he and Hated are buddies" and they "share each others' computers from time to time", so that's why they "may have the same IP".  Way to CYA, Hated That Trick In America! :D

Edit:  LOL @ the "good cop / bad cop" game Whoop By Many is playing.  This is turning into a classic...

1204395[/snapback]

this guy has no friends.. :D

this guy has no friends..  :D

1204516[/snapback]

... says the person that started out as Only In America, only to be ostracized to the point he had to leave the Huddle and come back as Don Banks... or was it Chessmaster... or was it Don Vito... :D .... and the cherry on top, now a split personality ("friends that share each others' computer") ... you have serious issues, guy... I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you. I'll leave it at that.

Disclaimer to all that feel the need to pose questions to this clown: His advice is never based in any shroud of fact or research. Use at your own risk.

I had a different account and email address last year. Sorry if a nice piece of ass offends you.  This is a fantasy football site not a what's wrong with this or that in society site, bible beater homo...

1204591[/snapback]

What about my opinion that your avy wouldn't last long offended you or made you believe that it offended me? You need to relax bud. And why are you afraid of gay people? They can be quite funny. Sounds like latent homosexuality to me. :D

Edited by Skrappy1

Skrappy-

I've been noticing a trend here. On ever post you talk about everything but Fantasy Football. Why are you on this website? You must have lots of time on your hands to just shoot the shucks.

1204655[/snapback]

If you're "noticing trends" of other Huddlers, perhaps it's YOU that has too much time on his hands. :D

Skrappy-

I've been noticing a trend here. On ever post you talk about everything but Fantasy Football. Why are you on this website? You must have lots of time on your hands to just shoot the shucks.

1204655[/snapback]

You suck at noticing trends then...I'm pretty sure that I've answered more posts about fantasy football questions on here then you ever will. :D

Whoop- you got it PERFECT last week and now i'm in the playoffs. I need the same this week with a tough matchup. OK, here goes:

pick one RB: M.Moore vs STL, G. Jones vs IND, K.Jones @ GBP, or JJ vs WAS?

pick 2 WRs: D. Branch @ BUF, TJ Housh vs. CLE, K.Curtis @ MIN, or K.Robinson vs STL?

Kicker: Wilkins @MIN or Edinger vs STL?

THANKS!

Performance League:

.1 pt per 1 yd rushing / receiving.

6 pts per td.

1 pt for every 3 receptions.

W. Parker vs CHI Rush 'D' of 7.

or

G. Jones sharing carries with fragile Fred vs IN Rush 'D' of 9.

or

A. Toomer vs PHL Pass 'D' of 17.

I am leaning towards W. Parker.

If Gado last week vs CHi got 75 yds 1 TD - hopefully FWP can, if Bettis doesn't get goal line?

Who should I start at RB and WR this week? If I win, I come in first for the regular season. Tough but good choices for RBs, but WRs are choices from 2nd and 3rd WRs.

Scoring system:

6 pts for rush and rec. TDs

1 pt for every 25 yards rush.

1 pt for every 25 yards rec.

RBs: start 2

1. Tiki @ Philly - could have big game or could have average game. Has Philly mailed it in?

2. Dunn vs. NO - I like this match-up. Could get 100+ and a long TD, but Duckett does steal goalline carries.

3. Dillon @ Buf - I like this match-up also. Buf run D is rank at the bottom

4. J. Jones vs KC - Could this be the game he breaks out?

WRs: start 2

1. Ward vs Chi - Tough D, but Ward is on fire.

2. Bennett vs Hou - Houston seems to make every teams passing attack look good. I like this match-up.

3. E. Parker vs Mia - He could do what Evans did to Mia last week.

4. Lelie vs Balt - I know, I still have him. Could this be the week he finally catches that long TD.

5. Curtis @ Minny - Has been my savior at this position, but has lost looks with Fitzy at the helm and Bruce is back. Although they face Minny in most likely a high scoring game.

I'm really stuck deciding my RBs. I'm leaning toward Dunn and Dillon because of match-ups, but I can't convince myself to sit Tiki. So what do you guys think?

Performance scoring/redraft 6pt s for touchdown and 1 pt for 20 yards total offense. Bonus points for length of td 31-40 is +1...41-50 is +2 and so on to 100 yards.

2 part question.

Do you think Burleson gets in the Viking offesne this week at Home vs the rams defense??? or is he done for this season??? He seemed to run alot bettter on the field this week but did not seem like he was much in the gameplan.

Part II

Nate Burleson vs Rams

or

Eric Parker vs Miami

Edited by sacosud

Performance scoring/redraft 6pt s for touchdown and 1 pt for 20 yards total offense. Bonus points for length of td 31-40 is +1...41-50 is +2 and so on to 100 yards.

Tampa bay defense at Carolina

or

Dallas at home vs KC

tds 6pts

sacks 1 pt

shutout 10 pts

under 10 is 3 pts

Your defense gives up over 30 -5

Your defense gives up over 40 -10

Thanks