[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Manning or Brees

Mikeyb

Do I start Manning @ Jacksonville, who held him to his lowest point total of year (in Indy, by the way)? or start Brees at home against a Miami team going no where with a porous secondary. I understand the "play your best player" mentality, but playing Brees just seems to make more sense - what do you think?

Brees... playing Losman last week, Miami showed that they can't stop a single QB this year. Freaking Mike Vick had a game against them. Indy has a 24-21 game on their hands, I think, and Edge should be good for one of those. Brees could get a couple going just to Gates.

Please see mine... http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=133580

Edited by CardinalEmpire.com

Reasonable question. I just don't know how you ever sit down Manning though. Granted Brees has a better matchup but on a bad day Peyton is still better than most. He has scored 2 or 3 TDs in the last 7 weeks. And he has scored 3 TDs in 4 of the last 5 weeks.

Plus I am playing against Peyton this week and every QB that I have played against this year has had his best game of the year. I played Eli (152 yards and 0 TDs) last week and my opponent played Big Ben with a busted knee, ankle, and thumb (386 yards and 2 TDs). So you even have the Aints luck factor going your way.

:D