[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favre vs Eli

Tripod Willy

Neither has been too consistent lately, but...

Eli @ PHI

Favre vs DET

Performance leage that rewards more pts for longer TDs - must get 150 yds passing to get yardage pts (25 yds/pt). INTs do NOT factor into score

I'm at a coin flip right now - head says Eli, TD streak halted last week, but his completion percentage is way down

Thanks for the help!

Thanks guys, I'm rolling the dice with Favre, NYG probably blow them out early

1204566[/snapback]

Good call. Favre is certainly the better choice here. No surprise that Hated That Trick chose Manning. :D

Manning will have solid 1st half (or maybe even just 1st quarter) numbers. Figure 150 yards and a score before they start pounding the ball with Tiki & Jacobs. Finishing numbers around 200 yards and a score.

Favre will torch the Lions on national TV. If picks don't count against you, this is a complete no-brainer. Even if they do, I'd rather take Favre and his 35 +/- pass attempts, 250 yards and 2 TDs.

Good luck.

FYI: I read that Detroit's D, on the road, yields the LEAST amount of passing yards per game than any D.....Just throwing that out there..Im leaving Favre on bench in favor of Warner.....

1204688[/snapback]

Perhaps that's 'cuz all teams do is run, run, run on them. Terrence Holt is out for the Lions. And to boot, when has Favre cared about who he's facing? He's gonna chuck it up there.

But in your case, I'd take the sure 300+ yards from Warner over the 250 +/- from Favre with at least 1 INT.