[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Galloway, TJ, and Smith

reneworleans

I need two starting WR's from this bunch:

Joey Galloway (TB @ CAR)

T.J. Houshmandzadeh (CIN vs. CLE)

Steve Smith (CAR vs. TB)

Joe Jurevicius (SEA vs. SF)

I am leaning toward starting Galloway and TJ, as much as I hate to bench Smith.

Jurevicius would be a sneaky play against a lousy pass defense, bu I think DJ may play today, so he could be limited.

You CANNOT bench Steve Smith. Even if you think there is a chance he gets limited production, there s always a shot that he takes a swing pass in the flat and then torches a secondary for a long score... nobody can do that the way he does.

I say start Smith and TJ.

Good choices and tough choices as well.Even though Smiths games have been inconsistent of late it would be a mistake in my opinion to bench a player that explosive.I like Galloway basically for the same reason and theirs no doubt Tampa will have to throw the ball if they are to be effective.If your not easy with the risk factor of pairing those two you could go with Housh who should have a good yardage game and maybe a touch,good luck.