[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Fantasy Advice

Hated-By-Many

Dillon or Stephen Jackson.. we get more points for longer TDs.. see my sig line.. Dillon longest run has been 19 yards with the longets TD being 12 yards (last week against Buff) or Jackson against Philly who either shuts down LT or decides not to show up at all.. will they stack the line and make the Harvard grad beat them or what??? confusion needs confusious sp?

Dillon or Stephen Jackson.. we get more points for longer TDs.. see my sig line.. Dillon longest run has been 19 yards with the longets TD being 12 yards (last week against Buff) or Jackson against Philly who either shuts down LT or decides not to show up at all.. will they stack the line and make the Harvard grad beat them or what??? confusion needs confusious sp?

1221251[/snapback]

Jackson..it doesn't matter that they shut down LT..they havn't shut down anything since. and they have had injuries sicne then..Jackson should do fine..Dillon will see the ball alot today but its too hard to know how well he will do.

Need to start 1 QB and 3 WR......my RBs are good with LJ and Portis.

Garrard, David QB JAC vs SF

McNair, Steve QB TEN vs SEA

Vick, Michael QB ATL @CHI

Bryant, Antonio WR CLE @OAK

Chambers, Chris WR MIA vs NYJ

Horn, Joe WR NO vs CAR

Curtis, Kevin WR STL vs PHI

Witten, Jason TE DAL @WAS

I picked up Garrard thinking I might start him this week, with the matchups of the other QBs. I can also pick up Wilford, Mark Clayton, Cooley, Heap, Reggie Brown etc. to start at receiver.

Who would you start? Would you substitute a waiver pickup?

Standard performance scoring

Need to start 1 QB and 3 WR......my RBs are good with LJ and Portis.

Garrard, David QB JAC vs SF

McNair, Steve QB TEN vs SEA

Vick, Michael QB ATL @CHI

Bryant, Antonio WR CLE @OAK

Chambers, Chris WR MIA vs NYJ

Horn, Joe WR NO vs CAR

Curtis, Kevin WR STL vs PHI

Witten, Jason TE DAL @WAS

I picked up Garrard thinking I might start him this week, with the matchups of the other QBs. I can also pick up Wilford, Mark Clayton, Cooley, Heap, Reggie Brown etc. to start at receiver.

Who would you start? Would you substitute a waiver pickup?

Standard performance scoring

1221311[/snapback]

Garrard for sure here..he should get some nice rushing yards along with passing yards..

You gotta start Chambers this week..he should do well..i also like Bryant..he has a great matchup..and Frye will have to throw the ball a little more this week..also go with Horn..he is a great WR..and should do well vs CAR..NO is out to make the playoffs tuff for CAR..

i need some advice

dillon at home vs tb or

moats at st louis

i need to pick two of these studs to play with r wayne

j jur vs tenn

l evans vs den

e moulds vs den

k robinson vs pitt

also,  which d to play

tb's d vs ne or

miami's d vs jets

thanks and good luck :D

1221314[/snapback]

Dillon without a Question..A Vet. vs a what? LOL..go Dillon at Home..

JJ is playing backup WR..cancel him out..Moulds..with Holcomb in he will get plenty of throws his way..Krob for sure..woudn't start 2 BUF WR's

Miami..NE won't turn the ball over too much

Pick 3 of these 5:

Julius Jones, Marion Barber, Rod Smith, Eddie Kenison, Santana Moss

Right now, I have the 3 WRs in my line-up. The twist with Kennison is that I am already starting Trent Green and Larry Johnson.

1221318[/snapback]

Santanna Moss..last time he played DAL he was off the hook the last 3 minutes..he should atleast get some yards and a score this week..i wouldn't start the whole offensive team for KC..i would go Marion..he is more likely for a score...if PHI can do well on them..i think KC and Kennsion will be fine..i also like Rod Smith..BUF hasn't stopped much all season..he should be good..

Pick 3 WR's in a standard scoring league

D Jackson vs tenn

B Engram vs tenn

T Holt vs Philly

T Glenn vs Wash

R Williams vs Cinny

Thanks

1221421[/snapback]

Holt for sure..hes a primary receiver every week..regardless the matchup..i also like Glenn..DAL is finally using him smart..he should do well..I wouldn't go the gamble with Djax the first week back..i would go Engram..they may try to limit Djax to see how far he can go..