[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Plaxico SUCKS

RoyalFlush

Plaxico was wide open all day long, bone-head Eli could not get the ball to him.  Eli threw high on about 10 passes that he could have completed.  I played both Eli and Plaxico (and Gonzo).  One TD between the 3 of them.  Not really what I expected.  So much for this year.

1222445[/snapback]

I played them both today much to my dismay and better judgement. Not saying I knew it, but just had that feeling. My opponent had Larry Johnson today!!! Oh well, looks like I'm playing for 3rd place now!

I'll definitely starty Frerrotte next week over Eli. He blew it all day today. He definitely missed a lot of throws today. I know it is only his second year, but what happened to that guy from the middle of the year.

Yeah you guys are correct. Eli missed him when he threw that pick. Plax was wide open in the endzone after splitting the double team. Kind of saw it coming but just felt if I had started someone else, Plax would have gotten off. I should have started someone else so the rest of you could have had a productive day with Plax, I would have sacrificed for my fellow fantasy football junkies :D