[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thanks everyone

Gdawg

Thanks again to everyone, especially Hugh and our newest guru, REW70. Started all the right players this week and would have won if Warner hadnt gone down :D

Best sit on the web, BAR NONE.

Playing for 3rd place (consolation, but I can still win some $$$) this week, so may have another question or two later in the week :D

Edited by Gdawg

Thanks again to everyone, especially Hugh and our newest guru, REW70. Started all the right players this week and would have won if Warner hadnt gone down  :D

Playing for 3rd place (consolation, but I can still win some $$$) this week, so may have another question or two later in the week  :D

1226087[/snapback]

Gdawg, you are a better loser than me. LOL

Thanks again to everyone, especially Hugh and our newest guru, REW70. Started all the right players this week and would have won if Warner hadnt gone down  :D

Playing for 3rd place (consolation, but I can still win some $$$) this week, so may have another question or two later in the week  :D

1226087[/snapback]

Thanks for your help too, GDawg. I will post another thread tomorrow.

Happy Holidays!!

1226087[/snapback]

The exact same thing happened to me. Another 100 yds from Warner and I would have won. Now playing for 3rd place.

Good luck!

Sure did Hugh, and I really appreciate it. Good call on starting Toomer this week, he gave me 9 points...and my opponent started Eli Manning, who only gave him 8 :D

Sad thing is that with the loss of Warner this week, I may have to start your favorite QB, Jake Plummer :D

Edited by Gdawg

Sure did Hugh, and I really appreciate it. Good call on starting Toomer this week, he gave me 9 points...and my opponent started Eli Manning, who only gave him 8  :D

Sad thing is that with the loss of Warner this week, I may have to start your favorite QB, Jake Plummer  :D

1226577[/snapback]

Fight...the....urge.....to.....start......Plummer.......... :D

No one on the WW? :D

The only QBs available are McCown, Bollinger, Garcia, Rex Grossman...not exactly top shelf. I am considering McCown, especially since we dont lose points for INTs and AZ does play PHI at home.

Plummer does have OAK at home this week...

Thanks for your help too, GDawg.  I will post another thread tomorrow.

Happy Holidays!!

1226433[/snapback]

rew70 if you are in Richmond you arent far from TimC and we were short an owner or 2 in Tobacco Road this yr....check out the Tobacco Road Forum this offseason if you have any interest in a live auction league(we want to hold the auction in NC of course)

Nope, no Martin. He's actually stuck on someone's roster, checked today.

Brad Johnson is available, but he is @ BAL next week. I think McMahon is available too :D So is Brian Griese, for what that's worth...

Someone even has Boller :D

Edited by Gdawg

rew70 if you are in Richmond you arent far from TimC and we were short an owner or 2 in Tobacco Road this yr....check out the Tobacco Road Forum this offseason if you have any interest in a live auction league(we want to hold the auction in NC of course)

1226599[/snapback]

I'll certainly check it out and talk to you over the off season.

Thanks!