[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I know you guys don't like D questions

mojo chiefs

Playing for 1st

Do I play TB vs Atlanta at TB

or do I pick up NE and play them at Jets

1228246[/snapback]

If TB were home I would like them in this one but I personally would go with NE. I think Belichick is going to find ways to confuse Bollinger a lot, and NE has played very solid as of late on D. Good luck, please see my D post. Thanks.

If TB were home I would like them in this one but I personally would go with  NE.  I think Belichick is going to find ways to confuse Bollinger a lot, and NE has played very solid as of late on D.  Good luck, please see my D post.  Thanks.

1228252[/snapback]

Agreed, the Pat D is gelling and Belichick isn't resting starters. Expect the D to work on schemes against the up-and-down (mostly down) Jet offense to tune up for the playoffs.

I've actually got the same options...believe Tampa is at home but am leaning towards NE and a favorable matchup against the Jets. Tampa didn't hurt me last week...still made the SB...but my gut is telling me NE is becoming a more cohesive unit right at the right time. Hopefully the NE call helps me seal the deal this week!!! GL