[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

anyone considering STL D this week?

brownie7868

STL D had a decent outing last week and faces SF this week. I have MINN D vs. BAL, but am considering a switch because MINN is on the road and they appear to be on the verge of a collapse. My only other option is the WASH D and they are going against Tike and company...

Am I crazy for thinking of STL as an option, or should I just stick with MINN?

Input greatly appreciated as usual!

STL D had a decent outing last week and faces SF this week.  I have MINN D vs. BAL, but am considering a switch because MINN is on the road and they appear to be on the verge of a collapse.  My only other option is the WASH D and they are going against Tike and company...

Am I crazy for thinking of STL as an option, or should I just stick with MINN?

Input greatly appreciated as usual!

1230514[/snapback]

You're not crazy at all. I was going to pick them up and do the same thing. I've been playing any defense that is going against the Jets, 9'ers and Falcons. I found the Patriots on the waiver wire this week against the Jets.

Vitt is under the gun and trying to fire them up like this week for a playoff berth (his coaching future is more like it).  Nice play against the 49ers.

1230665[/snapback]

How is Vitt under the gun as an interim head coach. Martz is still the main guy and by all accounts will be back next year and Vitt will resume his role as a coordinator.

The Rams should still be able to beat the 9ers but playing their defense is a risk. I'd go with the MIN defense or WAS, not a bad play at all, IMO. Williams will have his defense ready for Barber and they will blitz Eli all day.

The Rams are shaky at best.

How is Vitt under the gun as an interim head coach.  Martz is still the main guy and by all accounts will be back next year and Vitt will resume his role as a coordinator.

The Rams should still be able to beat the 9ers but playing their defense is a risk.  I'd go with the MIN defense or WAS, not a bad play at all, IMO.  Williams will have his defense ready for Barber and they will blitz Eli all day.

The Rams are shaky at best.

1230777[/snapback]

I thought Martz was the only one who thought he was coming back next year. Martz does not get along with the front office, is not a fan or press favorite, he is done in STL. The press in STL all but had Vitt as his successor. The past couple of weeks have proven that Vitt (like Martz) is not ready to be a head coach in the NFL. Vitt is still auditioning for his next coaching job because Martz and his crew are gone after this year.

With all that said, I can see Rew's point. I love my Rams but the 49ers did do a number on them week 2.