[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Jones

theeohiostate

I'd like to know as well, I'm down to Betts or KJ as my RB3, until I hear more I'm going with Betts. I'd rather bank on Ladell's 3 pts, rather than watch KJ get nothing. So now that I'm doing that KJ will have 100/2TD's. :D

I'd like to know as well, I'm down to Betts or KJ as my RB3, until I hear more I'm going with Betts. I'd rather bank on Ladell's 3 pts, rather than watch KJ get nothing. So now that I'm doing that KJ will have 100/2TD's. :D

1234877[/snapback]

I'd like to think I could start KJ, but it's week 16 and I think I've finally learned my lesson. I'm going with Faulk instead today, or Ryan Moats if Steven Jackson does end up playing. Screw that Rosie O'Donnell KJ.

It's not looking like KJ is gonna play. He's a GTD, but he's a pu$$y so he's not gonna go if he isn't pain free. Don't count on him. I have him too and I'd love to play him against NO, but he won't play.

Edited by haywood

KFFL.com just posted it as well:

| K. Jones OUT for Week 16

Sat, 24 Dec 2005 09:00:52 -0800

Detroit Lions RB Kevin Jones (elbow) is OUT for the team's Week 16 game.

1234998[/snapback]

Yep, Rotoworld is saying he is inactive too. What a complete waste of a draft pick he turned out to be this season. :D

Edited by Skrappy1

Yep, Rotoworld is saying he is inactive too. What a complete waste of a draft pick he turned out to be this season. :D

1235011[/snapback]

Awesome, A. Pinner to the rescue!!! It was either Pinner or Crockett for me, going w/ Pinner vs NO in my superbowl....god help me.